skyNEW Skin

Ignore me had a brain fart lol.

Really like the skin, can't see the name of the bouquet when scrolling across though which would be a nice addition.

Boss effort again

Last edited:
Hey chabs I deleted an old sky skin of yours that I had installed for the dream Plex skin (v3.00 sky.new) and the dreamplex skin no longer works.

I tried to reinstall it but it won't install from the ipk saying the skin is already installed.

I deleted the folder from usr/share/enigma2 but it the ipk installer seems to think it's still there

Morning Guys...I will make an alternative one for those who want the tabs and those who uses channel number with names...But the bouquets names for the IPTV uses are just too long so the spacing will be tricky...thats why I hate IPTV as the names are just too long...they should just be named exactly as how ABM or AB E2 names them...

skyNEW Skin
v2.000

Another 1st of it's kind..

Download the attached rar file

Extract the ipk in the downloaded rar file and ftp the extracted ipk file to /tmp of your reciever

Installation:

Telnet command

opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

OpenATV

Menu... setup... software management... install local extension
memory/tmp
Press ok on the package
press green to install
Reboot Your Box.

OpenVIX

Menu > setup > VIX > Iplkg install
memory/tmp
Press ok on the package
press green to install
Reboot Your Box

Once it has installed you need to set it as your skin.

(OpenATV)

Menu... setup... Usage & GUI... skin setup.
Restart GUI

(OpenVIX)

Menu...setup...System...user interface...skin setup.
Restart GUI

Channel Selection:

View attachment 32875

Graphical EPG:

View attachment 32877

Bouquet Selection:

View attachment 32876

Infobar:

View attachment 32885

Movie Selection:

View attachment 32882

Menu:

View attachment 32878

Quick EPG:

View attachment 32880

PVR State:

View attachment 32884

About:

View attachment 32886

The Skin is Based on Open Pli but it should work well with most other images. I can confirm it also works well with Open ATV.

Feel free to try it on other images (please back up your image first before installation). Do post here if it works well with other images.

Enjoy & Please don't forget feed backs.

:)

The Skin also includes Chabs Skins plugin which enable easy switch between 2 different versions:

Default Version (3 Event names Infobar)

Sky Alternative (2 Event in Infobar with Picon)

:)

Skin Download in Download section - Click Here
Hi will this be ok for a zgemma H9T also is there a open ATV firmware for this box i need to flash mine?

New skin looks really good. Thanks for all the hard work updating this... The timer list page in particular is much improved! But...there are no labels next to the red, green, yellow, blue buttons at the bottom of the page.

Can this be added? thanks!

Timer - Buttons.jpg

I have installed this but have 2 epg numbers in the banner when u press ok how do I get rid of one next to the channel name

You can easily resolve this by going to...
setup
User interface
settings
Scroll down to second page
"Show channel numbers in info bar" --- set as no --- this will remove the second Channel number.

Thanks

Hi Managed to do it with ease! Thanks for your help! Just a note had to Search for 'Catch Up TV' with the spaces and replaced with Record.

I even changed Planner to Recordings

Thanks again.
Hi was just wondering if you could provide idiot proof instructions how to do this.

Back