skyNEW Skin

I'm getting Picons on one of my two providers, is it possible to get the other provider working with picons ?
After this post, we are done with picons nazodoop - the problem is the picons have names bbc1, bbc2 etc, but your provider MAY have named his channel "iptv - bbc1" therefore the picture and channel name dont match.
Some do, some don't, it is a provider issue, not a TechKings one.

You have been told this on another thread, I know because that is where I saw the answer, I knew nothing of picons previously.

Last edited:
There's a plugin called set picon that allows you to manually assign picons

It's under extensions in the plugin download menu (press green, green when watching the TV)

Have a play with it. It's time consuming but if you're a completist...

Is it possible to change the way the OSD looks when watching catchup (xtream editor catchup)? The data in the infobar is everywhere it shouldn't be.

I seem to be having an issue with chabs skins on my H7c whenever i install them the clock will not display on the front of my receiver has anyone else got this issue ? is there a fix? i am running wooshbuild infinity and openatv 6.2 thanks in advance

I seem to be having an issue with chabs skins on my H7c whenever i install them the clock will not display on the front of my receiver has anyone else got this issue ? is there a fix? i am running wooshbuild infinity and openatv 6.2 thanks in advance
Install the permaclock plugin from extensions. Something changed in newer versions of openATV which changed how the clock displayed on third party skins.

It has been posted in this this thread many times that @Chabs needs to update this skin so the tabs at the top move.

It's my first time on Woosh and it's very good, really impressed with it.

I've reverted back to the SlyWB original skin due to the tabs not shifting at the top.

I like the Q skin but the channel names in the EPG are too big so it displays for example Sly Sports Ne instead of Sly Sports News HD.

Can I modify this in the skin settings?

Last edited:
You can change the font size and also the width allocated to the service names.

Press menu when in the epg the settings you want to play with are clearly labelled

The skin has been updated to v2.002

Anyone with v2.000 can update it through Chabs Skins Plugin, or get it through WooshBuild Infinity skin section or You can follow instructions on Post #1

Changes:

- Reduced most graphics to make it faster
- Updated Top Picks images to include the new Sky Witness Logos
- EPG Tabs added on both Versions (Default & Alternative)
- Seek Bar (Player Bar) Progress PNG sorted

Enjoy

EPG Tabs:

1_0_1_2419_7F9_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20180912110453.jpg

For some reason I can't see where to update it via the Chabs Skins Plugin.

Can't see an option?

When you open Chabs Skin Plugin if you have v2.000 installed, there will be an option saying Blue to updated.

The blue colour button should appear followed by the word Update.

You then press the blue button on ur remote & follow instructions.

A GUI restart will be done after the update.

chabs ive tried time and time a gain to install your skynew v2.002 but it wont install any ideas why not?how im doing it is menu dloadable skins go to skynew press ok and it wont install tried to ftp it but dont understand how you do it that way

chabs ive tried time and time a gain to install your skynew v2.002 but it wont install any ideas why not?how im doing it is menu dloadable skins go to skynew press ok and it wont install tried to ftp it but dont understand how you do it that way

Same is happening with me too.
To try the FTP, download the .rar file from the original post, extract the IPK file, transfer it via FTP to /tmp
Go into menu > setup > software management > install local extension and then click /tmp and select it/install it.

Try the talnet method you should be able to use terminal on openwebif.

Code:
opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

Try the talnet method you should be able to use terminal on openwebif.

Code:
opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

Just tried this and got...
Refusing to load file '/tmp/enigma2-plugin-skins-skynew_V2.002_Chababu_all.ipk' as it matche
s the installed version of enigma2-plugin-skins-skynew (V2.002).
Unknown package '/tmp/enigma2-plugin-skins-skynew_V2.002_Chababu_all.ipk'.
Collected errors:
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package /tmp/enigma2-plugin-skins-skynew_V2.002_Chaba
bu_all.ipk.

Just tried this and got...
Refusing to load file '/tmp/enigma2-plugin-skins-skynew_V2.002_Chababu_all.ipk' as it matche
s the installed version of enigma2-plugin-skins-skynew (V2.002).
Unknown package '/tmp/enigma2-plugin-skins-skynew_V2.002_Chababu_all.ipk'.
Collected errors:
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package /tmp/enigma2-plugin-skins-skynew_V2.002_Chaba
bu_all.ipk.

That means its installed goto plugins red to uninstall do you see it in skins?

Back