skyNEW Skin

Hi, can anyone link me to the dreamplex skin? the original thread for skynew says it includes the dreamplex skin but the latest file its missing.

Hi all i would like to know if there is anyway you can turn on the red background on the program thats set to record in the skynew skin it does it on the chabs wooshbuild skin but not on the skynew skin i prefer the toppicks screen on the skynew skin as the wooshman skin has the old toppicks and i am not that tech savvy on how you would upddate them yourself thanks in advance and i hope this question makes sense

Could different skins cause issues such as glitching and freezing?

Currently using open atv 6.1
Skins don't cause glitching mate could be a internal problem or a provider problem have you tried a reboot of your router and box and checked all cables

Upgrade to 6.2, i found it more stable
What's the best way to upgrade to 6.2?

Also do I need to do a backup?

Not experienced with these boxes.

Skins don't cause glitching mate could be a internal problem or a provider problem have you tried a reboot of your router and box and checked all cables
Have tried rebooting box but not the router. Most channels are stable but on the odd occasion I do grt a glitching on random channels like channel 5+1 yesterday and gold channel aswell.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the best way to upgrade to 6.2?

Also do I need to do a backup?

Not experienced with these boxes.

Best idea is to do a backup to USB

To upgrade to 6.2

Blue button > Flash Online/Local > Green ( online )

then locate 6.2 and install

Have tried rebooting box but not the router. Most channels are stable but on the odd occasion I do grt a glitching on random channels like channel 5+1 yesterday and gold channel aswell.
You do get the odd channels that will glitch from time to time whether it's virmin C/S or sly C/S odd channels on mine glitch from time to time

Best idea is to do a backup to USB

To upgrade to 6.2

Blue button > Flash Online/Local > Green ( online )

then locate 6.2 and install
That's strange because I tried that but it only shows update 6.1. There seems to be three versions of 6.1 so not sure what that is about.

That's strange because I tried that but it only shows update 6.1. There seems to be three versions of 6.1 so not sure what that is about.
If you press blue button will change to 6.2 eventually there will be no more updates for 6.1 with 6.2 been released the bottom one is usually latest update

Thanks a lot for your help. Would you say 6.2 helps with the performance such as stability and glitching?

If you press blue button will change to 6.2 eventually there will be no more updates for 6.1 with 6.2 been released the bottom one is usually latest update
Thanks. That's very helpful. Will give it a try tonight.

When I do a backup, do I need to format it and make sure the USB is empty?

Last edited by a moderator:
FTP to your box transfer your skin apk, xtream apk, etc all apk’s you need , then go to zgemma.tv find your box download the zip open atv 6.2, open up the file extract bootlegs.bin, fast boot.bin, H9 folder! put these 3 onto a formatted usb stick, place stick into back of box, hold in the reset button, turn on box and release the reset button after a second. Then you will see the display on your H9 flashing red just leave it untill open atv 6.2 appears on your tv screen. now connect to box FTP your APKS to TEMP folder. Press blue button on remote scroll down to install APKS select Temp folder then ok.
Reboot box your skins a be in skin section, APKS a be in plugins.

FTP to your box transfer your skin apk, xtream apk, etc all apk’s you need , then go to zgemma.tv find your box download the zip open atv 6.2, open up the file extract bootlegs.bin, fast boot.bin, H9 folder! put these 3 onto a formatted usb stick, place stick into back of box, hold in the reset button, turn on box and release the reset button after a second. Then you will see the display on your H9 flashing red just leave it untill open atv 6.2 appears on your tv screen. now connect to box FTP your APKS to TEMP folder. Press blue button on remote scroll down to install APKS select Temp folder then ok.
Reboot box your skins a be in skin section, APKS a be in plugins.

Thank you. I will give it a try. I must say the support on these forums are excellent!

Hi can anyone tell me why my recording screen is showing like this? The yellow bar is too thin. Lovely skin by the way running on stock openatv 6.2.
20181013_220432.jpg

hi, is it possible to change the font size for the program description?
i've been able to drop the font size on everything else on this screen. but not the description.

1-0-19-C85-20-F020-FFFF0000-0-0-0-20181014153301.jpg

Back