skyNEW Skin

Newbee here so bare with me. I tried to update the move selection screen by transferring the new py files across to the correct locations but nothing has happened. Do you have to replace the existing pyo files or do they work alongside each other?

py files compile into pyo files when you reboot and will overwrite the existing ones.
Did you also go into movie list settings and change the 'use extended list' setting?

I'll give all of that a bash in a sec, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post Merged at 11:28 AM ----------

Sorted thanks.

Is there any way of getting the screen in the top corner of the menus to show a full tv image and not just the top corner that is behind the image?

Hi,

Noob at this, not long set up

I have installed this skin, rebooted, selected, rebooted

The colouring and sharpness is nothing like the screenshots, do I need to download any picons or change any settings to sort it out?

The picture quality of channels is fine, it's just then skin itself. It just seems lighter than than the screenshots

if anyone could help would be very appreciated!

thanks
Ned

dont suppose anyone has any ideas about the above?

also which picon pack should I download and install. The picon feed doesn't work in vix. Just stops me downloading plugins. Should I manually install the mk ones? Or any suggestions.

thanks
ned

Absolutely loving this skin Chabs. Thank you. Does anyone know whether it's at all possible for the 'top picks' to change as they did in kiddac's sly skin?

Absolutely loving this skin Chabs. Thank you. Does anyone know whether it's at all possible for the 'top picks' to change as they did in kiddac's sly skin?

I believe Chabs included the .sh files required to change the image in toppicks but you need to add the cron timer manually.

In your Cron Manager or Cron Time (Open ATV Menu - Timers - Cron Timers) You need to set SkyScrape.sh once a day and skyNEWPicks.sh every 1hr or whatever you wish to have the images updated.

Whooshman, added the cron timer but it's not working as named above. Don't I have to point the cron timer to the correct file? If so, what's their location? (Eg, /usr/bin/Python/script/ etc, etc)

TIA

Hi,

So i got the skin up and running perfectly fine on my VU+ Solo2. However, when I go to my recorded planner, all my recorded content comes up squashed .. other than that, everything else looks great. I've also loaded those py files that where posted and restarted but with no avail.

Thanks!

Hi newbie here

Ive got dreambox 800hd with openatv

ive followed install instructions however when i select file and press install it does nothing just says done installed/ modified 0 files.

what am i doing wrong ??

help please

Hi,

So i got the skin up and running perfectly fine on my VU+ Solo2. However, when I go to my recorded planner, all my recorded content comes up squashed .. other than that, everything else looks great. I've also loaded those py files that where posted and restarted but with no avail.

Thanks!
To correct that you can go into your settings and alter the amount from 16 lines to 7 which will allow your recordings to show in normal format

Hi Guys,

I have installed the skin and everything is working well apart from the channel no. appearing twice when I hit ok or change channel. Screenshot below:-2017-01-09 T 19:17:37.jpg

I installed it on Vu Duo+. Also switched back to default skin and channel no. only appears once on default.

Any suggestions or advice would be very much appreciated!

Hi,

Thanks!

You need to change the number of rows to 8 or 10 (can't remember which) in the movie planner settings

Hi, I have just installed this new Sky skin on my vu+ Solo2 running Openvix 4.2.026 and I am very happy with it apart from one thing I can't seem to move across the upper tabs on the TV Guide page, can anyone offer any advise please
20170111_163909.jpg

Back