skyNEW Skin

Anyone's box refusing to pass the loading screen after changing the .py files? I done it for the movies screen and i had to power down my box to clean up some cables. Had to resort to a backup i had on my usb stick to get it back working. Vu+solo2 box.

Hi Guys, only thing thats not right for me is the EPG Screen. Not spaced right or the headings don't look right.

I don't have CoolTVGuide installed I like the Openatv layout catchup/planner etc. Anyone know the settings or how to correct please?

Cheers

Image-1.jpgImage-1.jpg

I'm having some issues with my planner. It doesn't seem to be displaying the status for Recorded or Viewed items. I have "Icons" selected in movie list settings and also have it set to Sky Planner.

Any suggestions as to why it's not showing?

IMG_9462.JPG IMG_9463.JPG IMG_9464.JPG

Hi sorry about that
but i seem to have fixed the problem
I had Picture in graphics set to no, i tried to delete my post but only the picture removed and my post did not, thanks for the quick reply anyway :)

Note to those installing for the first time:

Once installed, press the EPG button. If your screen doesn't look anything like the screen shot in post #1, do the following (OpenATV, the others will be the same I think)

From the EPG screen - > Menu button -> Change View mode to Graphics -> Press the green button.

Last edited:
Great skin, I have it on open vix. The only slight problem I have is when I go to see recorded programs.

The spacing is bunched up on the rows. Well not the rows them selves but just what's been recorded, the information.

But apart from that alls good

Thanks

Great skin, I have it on open vix. The only slight problem I have is when I go to see recorded programs.

The spacing is bunched up on the rows. Well not the rows them selves but just what's been recorded, the information.

But apart from that alls good

Thanks
Press Menu then change number of rows to 8

Tried installing this on openatv 6.0 on 2s and the box won't boot up on reboot. Refreshed my backup so got it going again but should the skin work on 6?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Just out of curiosity i tried the update option on chabs skin swap plugin but it crashed and rebooted.has anyone else had that?
Thanks

Seriously Woosh i need you on speed dial.shall i just uninstall then reinstall through plugins i don't think it is the recent one

You should be able to just download the new from the link in the first post and it will update to the latest version, but if you want to remove first you can do.

That will also install the newer plugin which will then update from the blue button when available.

Back