SkyQ Mod by Markus625

Yes mate I'll sort it out for you.

---------- Post Merged at 05:36 PM ----------

markus625 do you still have the photoshop file for the infobar grahics?

I need to try and add the little glow in the infobar with slighter darker transparency...

Thanks mate

There you go zipped.
Thanks mate. I have added ur name to the v1.6 skin notes for your contribution mate. I hope you dont mind.

Thanks again...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

No problems chabs always here to contribute if i can, whats your plans for V1.6 is it out yet.
Thanks mate. Skin is ready...just bein lazy to size it down and compile tge ipk file. Will try do it tonight.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

i unzipped files ftp them to box to usr/share/engima2/skyq reboot box and the box loads to 100 then just stays there. I put old skin.xml file back on and reboot and box is fine. can any one point me in then right direction/ where am i going wrong?

thanks

i unzipped files ftp them to box to usr/share/engima2/skyq reboot box and the box loads to 100 then just stays there. I put old skin.xml file back on and reboot and box is fine. can any one point me in then right direction/ where am i going wrong?

thanks

This mod is for 1.5 not the latest version 1.6, its incompatible and needs to be updated, hopefully markus625 will update it but he hasn't been active recently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I managed to get the infobar mod working on 1.6 except for the graphicialinfobar. If anyone has any suggestions as to how to implement it.

I managed to get the infobar mod working on 1.6 except for the graphicialinfobar. If anyone has any suggestions as to how to implement it.

Have you tired messaging Markus any response?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Have you tired messaging Markus any response?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Good idea. I presumed since he wasn't active on this thread he wasn't online but I'll give it a try.

UPDATE 09 NOV 2016
ADDED NEW CHANNEL SELECTION SCREEN

View attachment 20552

Settings are:
Show columns: 200 pixels wide
Number of Rows: 10
Show Event progress: right
Show channel numbers: yes

The zip below includes the mods for infobar, SecondInfoBar, GraphicalInfoBarEPG, ChannelSelection, SlimChannelSelection

These screens are included in the markus625_Mod.xml file which is linked in the skin.xml by
<include filename="/usr/share/enigma2/SkyQ/markus625_Mod.xml"/>

In the original skin.xml i just comment out the original screens with <!-- -->

Attachments

• SkQ_Markus625_Mod_09_Nov_16.zip
    458.3 KB · Views: 46
Back