SkyQ picons

Irenec

Hi, It's the pest back again, everything was going great till this morning, I had the regional picons and all was well, now I am only getting the SkyQ picon on all bouquets and all the channels too, can anyone help, pic below
20161217_110052.jpg
Thanks
Irene

Where do you have the picons installed? if hdd check your mounts to see if your hard drive has un mounted if it has try a reboot

Thanks, the hdd is mounted ok but the picons are not installed on it, I'm not sure where they are to be honest, I never installed them, when I changed to Chabs skin they were there. Sorry I'm rubbish at this and I hate annoying folk on here.

Cheers

Irene

Visits chabs skyq thread. download his picon files from his first post.

extract the zip file.

ftp them over to your box.

/media/hdd/SkyQ/

inside that SkyQ folder your place the extracted picon folder.

so you end up with

/media/hdd/SkyQ/picon/ .... then all your individual graphic files

extract the zip file.

/media/hdd/SkyQ/

so you end up with

Thank you, I don't have SkyQ in media/hdd ??
Irene

---------- Post Merged at 12:13 PM ----------

extract the zip file.

/media/hdd/SkyQ/

so you end up with

Thank you, I don't have SkyQ in media/hdd ??
Irene

Sorry, I didn't realise I had to make a folder called SkyQ I really should learn to read, thanks very much that worked a treat.

Cheers
PS, what would I do without the folks on here :woohoo:

What would we all have done with out asking questions in our early days. We weren't born with this knowledge. We faffed, we asked questions, we experimented, we crashed, we failed, we cried, we tried again and succeeded.
Nobody on here has any problem with people who try and get their hands dirty.. It's the plug and play brigade who are the pains. Those who want their bottoms wiped all the time.

There is nothing wrong with your questions. So don't be afraid to ask. Your not being a pain and you are not annoying anyone.

Last edited:
Oh Kiddac, you'll be sorry you said that !!!
So the channels are all spot on now but should I still have the SkyQ picon on the bouquets selections and should the top of the screen be all squashed as in the photo below
20161217_122543.jpg
Thanks
Irene

Chabs has a default picon which is the skyq backdrop. This will display when either on a bouquet or on a channel that hasn't got a specific graphic.
The bouquet selection screen is the exact same screen/code as the channel select screen. So what your seeing is correct as they are not 2 different screens.

I presume you are talking about the mini tv screen. This just picks up your general tv settings. It looks like you have your tv setting set to letterbox.
If you wan't it to fill the space, set it to auto.
Menu..setup...video...basic settings...display > 16:9 Content as...

or just long hold the green button while on live tv to change it.

Hey I have the latest wooshbuild I have picons installed works a treat, my question is i am streaming it to my box upstairs and to get picons working it is asking for the location of the folder it states enigma\shared\picons for the default something like that but states it can not find them. Can someone tell me the location I need it to direct it too.

Thanks Toby

Picons in your case are stored in /picon

If someone has them stored on the usb storage device the location is normally /media/hdd

Yes think I have found them as if it isright there a folder in the skype folder Mypicons I think that's it but the app accepts the location now but still does not work.
Give up they work on my box that's good enough.

Thanks for the reply.

Back