skyQ Skin V3.000 (New Layout)

Hi chabs Has anyone managed to sort out the TV guide section When you press the tv guide button on the remote I don't get the correct menu option see pics below mine is blank it should look like the pics on The right iam running open atv 6.2 wooshbuild 20190314_203805_resized.jpg 1_0_1_70F_12_F020_FFFF0000_0_0_0_20190307103311.jpg

Hi chabs Has anyone managed to sort out the TV guide section When you press the tv guide button on the remote I don't get the correct menu option see pics below mine is blank it should look like the pics on The right iam running open atv 6.2 wooshbuild View attachment 37857 View attachment 37858

have you tried a different skin to eliminate that its defo chabs skin causing the problem? the picture you posted looks very pixelated in the PIP? there would be way more complaints if it was happening to everyone?

Hi chabs Has anyone managed to sort out the TV guide section When you press the tv guide button on the remote I don't get the correct menu option see pics below mine is blank it should look like the pics on The right iam running open atv 6.2 wooshbuild View attachment 37857 View attachment 37858
Try pressing tv on remote if that dosnt work probably how your provider supports epg as mine is like the one on the right hand side with all channel categories in epg or uninstall the skin try with a different skin or re install it can't see it been a problem with skin it's self as I've never encountered that problem and as mentioned no one else has posted about it

have you tried a different skin to eliminate that its defo chabs skin causing the problem? the picture you posted looks very pixelated in the PIP? there would be way more complaints if it was happening to everyone?
Not tried diffrent skin I will give it ago and report back using wooshbuild infinity at the moment open atv 6.2 rest off the setting are fine apart from thr tv section

Try pressing tv on remote if that dosnt work probably how your provider supports epg as mine is like the one on the right hand side with all channel categories in epg or uninstall the skin try with a different skin or re install it can't see it been a problem with skin it's self as I've never encountered that problem and as mentioned no one else has posted about it
That's strange i tried diffrent skin still the same and even Uninstalled it still can't get it to work using wooshbuild infinity open atv 6.2 is there way to get the old skin back as temporary fix untill. Chabs sorts it out what build are you using

if your using the wooshbuild there should be options available to select other skins, if you get the same fault with a different skin there could be other issues here you have? maybe re-flash your box if its not too much trouble. where's your epg location set? is your swap file setup correctly?

if your using the wooshbuild there should be options available to select other skins, if you get the same fault with a different skin there could be other issues here you have? maybe re-flash your box if its not too much trouble. where's your epg location set? is your swap file setup correctly?
done reflash same. Issue epg location is/media/hdd the old sky q skin I had before it was updated was working fine

well I guess for now you will just have to use the skin that worked for you, its a bit strange it just seems related to you?

hi does anyone know how to install old skyq skin v2.005 that was replaced i have ipk file on usb stick when i try to install it i get error removed 0 packages (with 0 errors)...

all the instructions have already been posted. you would be better to use FileZilla. remove the ipk first from the tmp area and do a reboot, then upload the ipk again. I added some info in post 17 which you can follow.

Tried to upload but keep getting this. Deleted SkyNew file and plugin first, deleted the file from tmp and uploaded again but keep getting this screen. Any ideas folks?

Attachments

• IMG_20190320_182624.jpg
    IMG_20190320_182624.jpg
    510.6 KB · Views: 35
Great skin Chabs, working on ATV 6.3 beta. Just need help with a niggle, sorry if this has been answered but I cannot find it anywhere .
Auto Bouquet maker when scanning free to air always creates a bouquet 'Favourites (TV) and 'Last Scanned' I delete them every day but they return after the daily scan. Any advice to stop these being created would be great.
regards

Great skin Chabs, working on ATV 6.3 beta. Just need help with a niggle, sorry if this has been answered but I cannot find it anywhere .
Auto Bouquet maker when scanning free to air always creates a bouquet 'Favourites (TV) and 'Last Scanned' I delete them every day but they return after the daily scan. Any advice to stop these being created would be great.
regards

Nothing to do with the skin, you need to change settings in ABM.

looking good, great job Chabs. Does the timeline-now-none.png still work with this skin? I have the yellow line on, and it appears behind the EPG listing instead of above like you can see in the pic. I have put a white box around the line to make it easier to see.

Attachments

• 1_0_19_967_4A_601_FFFF0000_0_0_0_20190325223542.jpg
    1_0_19_967_4A_601_FFFF0000_0_0_0_20190325223542.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 147
I have folders in my usb for picon (for the small picons) which work fine and skyq folder with picon inside of it for the large picons but the large picons are not showing up.

Hi guys. I m using cubb new skin. It is awesome skin. I find out today one red line in EPG. I don't khow how to upload the pic.Any idea what happened. Thanks

View attachment 37643

Download the attached rar file

Extract the ipk in the downloaded rar file and ftp the extracted ipk file to /tmp of your reciever

Installation:

Telnet command

opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

OpenATV

Menu... setup... software management... install local extension
memory/tmp
Press ok on the package
press green to install
Reboot Your Box.

OpenVIX

Menu > setup > VIX > Iplkg install
memory/tmp
Press ok on the package
press green to install
Reboot Your Box

Once it has installed you need to set it as your skin.

(OpenATV)

Menu... setup... Usage & GUI... skin setup.
Restart GUI

(OpenVIX)

Menu...setup...System...user interface...skin setup.
Restart GUI

skyQ Preview Channel Picons:

Download and Extract the attached skyQ Preview.rar file (click on the dropbox link)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/afsbjvfdojlv3os/AABLifLbPC4Nd3yDw27vzkJka?dl=0

Create a folder name skyQ either in your media/usb or media/hdd or /hdd or usr/share/enigma2/skyQ location of your reciever

Copy the downloaded folder named picon to media/hdd or /hdd or media/usb or usr/share/enigma2/skyQ

Picons

Download and Extract the attached Picons.rar file (click on the dropbox link)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1etxhqd1jf5oyuc/AADHi4N3LIUmM4CKKF5NyyU4a?dl=0

Copy the folder named picon to /hdd or /usb or /root of your receiver

Channel Selection:

View attachment 37644

Graphical EPG:

View attachment 37645

Bouquet Selection:

View attachment 37646

Infobar:

View attachment 37647

Movie Selection:

View attachment 37648

Plugin Browser:

View attachment 37649

Menu:

View attachment 37650

About:

View attachment 37651

The Skin is Based on Open Pli but it should work well with most other images. I can confirm it also works well with Open ATV.

The Lovely Top Picks has been with the help of @wooshman for his talent and time. So all the credits goes to him for all that.

Feel free to try it on other images (please back up your image first before installation). Do post here if it works well with other images.

Enjoy & Please don't forget feed backs.

:)

Channel Selection Screen Settings:

skyQ Skin Default

Set Number of Rows to: 12

skyQ Skin Toppicks

Set Number of Rows to:12
Show Event Progress Bar set to: No
Show Channel numbers: Yes
Column Width: 200px

Sorry Guys...cant seem to be able to upload the .rar file as it says it too big to process, so in the mean time, you can just download the ipk file direct from my dropbox link.

Dropbox link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/je9u9cajg2hbfk1/enigma2-plugin-skins-skyq_V3.000_Chababu_all.ipk?dl=0

is there any way this can be installed straight on via putty? im new to all this zgemma stuff

Back