SkyQ Skin

Skin working great - I've noticed the top pick all change apart from the sky sports one which stops the same every day - any way I can get it to change ? Thanks

hi i'm looking to get the sky Q skin for cloud i box 2 on open vix i,ve had a look at the dropbox files but only seems to be picon inside the file and no rar file.

hi i have changed the permission on the toppicks because some were not changing - now only the man utd one -sky sports- is not changing - any ideas please

Prob been asked before...apologies....can someone point me to relevant # please. If not, here goes .....My SkyQ preview icons are ok on most channels but All I get on the Irish TV channels , BBC, Ch4, E4 and ITV channels is the big fat Q. I've swapped folders in and out, doctored icons etc but nothing changes. This is doing my head in. Can anyone walk me through the steps needed to put those Preview icons on ALL channels. See pics .IMG_0739.JPGIMG_0743.JPG

Prob been asked before...apologies....can someone point me to relevant # please. If not, here goes .....My SkyQ preview icons are ok on most channels but All I get on the Irish TV channels , BBC, Ch4, E4 and ITV channels is the big fat Q. I've swapped folders in and out, doctored icons etc but nothing changes. This is doing my head in. Can anyone walk me through the steps needed to put those Preview icons on ALL channels. See pics .View attachment 21527View attachment 21528

Everything is in its correct place....cron timers working perfectly....still no Preview Icons for the Irish Channels....what the **** am I doing wrong

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
looking at Chabs original post it looks to me like you have placed one set of picons in the wrong folder:

Picons

Download and Extract the attached Picons.rar file (click on the dropbox link)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1etxhqd1j...KF5NyyU4a?dl=0

Copy the folder named picon to /hdd or /usb or /root of your receiver

I have a place for the Picons.rar one its in the correct place....its the 3 places above with the SkyQ Preview im worried about. The contents of each picon folder are exactly the same

Last edited:
Think he's done more than enough for nothing do you not mate? He's on hols for a month with family, seeing family, far away. Think he deserves a break.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

This thread should be closed - there is obviously no support from the author anymore.

Try making a skin see how far you get.
Chaps gives more than enough support.
If you bothered to read through your problem has probably been answered anyway.
As Bangord says he's on a well deserved holiday.

Hi there, just changed to this skin, great work, just one question is there anyway I can have the date of recording on planner screen, the pic below us what I have at the moment
20170203_105846.jpg
Thanks

Press menu when in recordings and you should see some settings to play. I'm sure mines does on confluence skin on VIX.

Sorry, I saw your post re picons but as I say I don't use this skin or woosh. I have one folder of picons, and with a few name changes, the same picons work on Sat and VM. Post in here I'm sure someone will know.

Thanks, I have went into menu but can't see anything about showing the date, I'm using ATV, since I changed to Chabs Q skin the picons have worked on both Sky & VM only problem is the regional picons show on Sky but not on VM, strange.

Thanks again

Irene

It's just slight differences in channel names. You will need to go into your Picon folder and find the ones you're missing. Makes copies. And change the names to reflect what VM call them basically.

Back