SkyQ Skin

Sorry if it's been covered earlier, but on the Channel Selections I have no programme information next to the channels.

Any ideas please?

Hi guys can someone please tell me why my pics dont update, I have set the cron timers correctly as there is no real way to go wrong and the picons and sky q folder are in the right place but my pics do not seem to scrape and change. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated?

Can someone tell me how to add the pictures on the menu as on the channel select ?

When I go to menu I get
2e212c641e76880b3d94eb68ca0ef411.jpg

And when I go to channel select I get
aa8bca287994c3f76da31e5f5ebd54de.jpg

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Hi all,

Just a quick question I have "show bouquet on launch" set show when I press EPG obviously the bouquet launches

when going into (for example) "Entertainment" is there anyway to get back to the bouquet without pressing exit and then EPG button again??

Great skin, would be nice to have an option to hide channel numbers (1123,etc) from info bar apart from that love it.

I have a tm twin oe & have got all this up & running , it is superb thanks.
Is there a cron manager for this box so i can set the final bit up please.

It is the firmware you are running which gives a Cron manager or not.

OpenATV and OpenVix has one as standard, OpenPLI doesn't have one and I believe it is something you have to add yourself. No idea how you do this.

Create a new thread if you need to for help with the above.

It is the firmware you are running which gives a Cron manager or not.

OpenATV and OpenVix has one as standard, OpenPLI doesn't have one and I believe it is something you have to add yourself. No idea how you do this.

Create a new thread if you need to for help with the above.
Thanks Running Vix so will have a look

Hi all,

I'm having problems with this part: Picons

Download and Extract the attachedPicons.rar file (click on the dropbox link)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1etxhqd1jf5oyuc/AADHi4N3LIUmM4CKKF5NyyU4a?dl=0

Copy the folder named picon to /hdd or/usb or /root of your receiver

I have a zgemma s2 with the latest openatv my root is home/root, hdd is something similar and there is no /usb. I a have tried uploading picon folder to the locations I do have and I even tried creating dictionary /usb but still no Picons are showing :(

Hi chabs with the SkyQScrape.sh I was getting /bin/sh /bin/sh cannot execute binary file I edited line 36 to /bin/bash -c ls ${0} ${image_lists} and it works

i have put SkyQ Scrape.sh in cron timer set to run daily & also the other one hourly but nothing happening am i missing something please

ftp user/script and edit the SkyQScrape.sh with a text editor ie notepad++ change line 36 to /bin/bash -c ls ${0} ${image_lists} that should work

Back