SkyQ Skin

Oh sorry, the pics I got working where the channel pic icons. Keep me posted if you can get them working. I didn't know you could.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I got the images to change every hour. But Im still stuck with the big game of thrones image on the layout.

Please advise how you got it to work. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Im on open vix. So i followed instructions. The only tricky point was getting the images to change. So I used top picks two sh files. I dragged them into my SCRIPTS folder. I then went inside the files individually and edited any of the command lines that had the word script and put an S on the end instead.

for example /usr/script/scrapes now became /usr/scripts/scrapes

After that i went to menu/ Timer/ Cron timer.

I then added first the Scrapes line to run every day and then i added the skyqpicks line to run every hour. I then rebooted and since then it has updated the images.

Now I'm not saying any of this will work for u. But this is what I did and somehow it worked for me.

I'm tempted to try this sky. I have the Blue HD at the moment.
Is there a way I can totally backup up my box, just in case I want to revert back to my original skin?
I have a Gigablue HD Quad Plus, Openvix 2

Chris

Hey had this skin running smooth until about two days ago, i rebooted my box an the bigger image on the menu screen disappeared and the smaller images don't seem to be changing anymore. This has happened on both my recievers, gigablue quad plus, and a zgemma h.2S both running openvix. Is there a problem with the scripts?

I have installed it on my Vu Solo 2 running openvix & t looks great . My only problem is that it keeps messing up order of my bouquet folders every time I use Lraizer autobouqet plugin?

I have installed it on my Vu Solo 2 running openvix & t looks great . My only problem is that it keeps messing up order of my bouquet folders every time I use Lraizer autobouqet plugin?

Im on open vix. So i followed instructions. The only tricky point was getting the images to change. So I used top picks two sh files. I dragged them into my SCRIPTS folder. I then went inside the files individually and edited any of the command lines that had the word script and put an S on the end instead.

for example /usr/script/scrapes now became /usr/scripts/scrapes

After that i went to menu/ Timer/ Cron timer.

I then added first the Scrapes line to run every day and then i added the skyqpicks line to run every hour. I then rebooted and since then it has updated the images.

Now I'm not saying any of this will work for u. But this is what I did and somehow it worked for me.

great skin, got it working on Openvix but cant get the scripts to work, i have edited as per above but doesn't seem to work, any assistance would be grateful.

I have just installed this skin but when i open the file list for recordings its not the sky skin but looks like the openatv skin. have i missed something out?

Back