SkyQ Skin

Hey all, thanks for all the hard work, just put the skin on my H2S and I have weird font sizes, any idea where I change the settings?

Cheers :)

Attachments

• skyq_low quality.jpg
    skyq_low quality.jpg
    505.5 KB · Views: 149
Bit embarrassing. But I'm looking to install this skin but I'm unsure of the telnet part as instructed on page 1.
Any help would be appreciated.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] where you been thought you was dead pal [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

@Chabs could we get a dark/night version of this skin would love that excellent work.

Thanks.
What do you mean by dark/night? Black background??

I have started working on the fixes as well as updating picons and preview pngs...

I would appreciate all issues and suggestions be raised here to save me time to go through all the previous posts..

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Only problem I have is the picons don't change on the channel change on the favourites epg haven't seen any other issues [emoji16]

Only problem I have is the picons don't change on the channel change on the favourites epg haven't seen any other issues [emoji16]

The Blades Big Fan neede to change his box...[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

What do you mean by dark/night? Black background??

I have started working on the fixes as well as updating picons and preview pngs...

I would appreciate all issues and suggestions be raised here to save me time to go through all the previous posts..

Thanks

Yeah like a dark background instead of the bright blue. I find it to bright for my eyes at night

How do I change this to the skin epg please I been told a long time ago but changed my build now back to openatv and can't remember [emoji23]thought changing it too txt instead of graphical epg in settings fixed it but not [emoji22]

How do I change this to the skin epg please I been told a long time ago but changed my build now back to openatv and can't remember [emoji23]thought changing it too txt instead of graphical epg in settings fixed it but not [emoji22]

5a0ed4b3d9c0503c10338fb87e6240cd.jpg

Has to be graphics not text. With picture in graphics...

Yeah first thing did change that settings as can remember that bit you told me ages ago to fix it [emoji22] but still no good as can see in pic

Back