SkyQ Skin

Anyone found a good IPTV provider for this skin? Full EPG is a must. Don't want to use a plugin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone found a good IPTV provider for this skin? Full EPG is a must. Don't want to use a plugin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi mate, sry but using on OpenPli, when i select zap history look this image

C74VeQF.jpg

no channel in zap history
Can uou fix it ??

Thank
Hispanico

Last edited:
Hey Chabs, Loving the skin, just wondering if you could look into the info bar while using virtual zap. When going up an down channels with the pip on the info bar, the event description doesn't change, only the event name changes. It may be within your skin as when i use the default skin the event changes no problem.

thanks

Hey Chabs, Loving the skin, just wondering if you could look into the info bar while using virtual zap. When going up an down channels with the pip on the info bar, the event description doesn't change, only the event name changes. It may be within your skin as when i use the default skin the event changes no problem.

thanks
What image are you using and which version of vzap have you installed. I believe the default skins dont have vzap skinned.

Could you please upload screenshots of the default skin with the changing event description so that I can see.

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

What image are you using and which version of vzap have you installed. I believe the default skins dont have vzap skinned.

Could you please upload screenshots of the default skin with the changing event description so that I can see.

Thanks

I'm using open vix 4.2.023 and been using virtual zap I found here, it's a modified version you uploaded. http://www.techkings.org/threads/virtualzap-plugin-for-the-sky-q-skin.90668/page-4

The default skin I was using vix-night-HD and your correct that it's not skinned by default.

I also may be wrong, I just changed back to default skin again an noticed it's the next an now info that changes when going up an down channels on the info bar as this skin doesn't show the event description in the info bar. I will send some screen shots when I home.

Hope this helps

Chabs here are some screenshots of info bar. With Virtual zap plugin an on the default skin. i went up through the sports channels and you will see the Now and Next epg listing change, not as i initially thought (i thought it was the event description changing)

Attachments

• 1_0_1_3ED_3C_601_FFFF0000_0_0_0 (1).jpg
    1_0_1_3ED_3C_601_FFFF0000_0_0_0 (1).jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 116
  • 1_0_1_3ED_3C_601_FFFF0000_0_0_0 (2).jpg
    1_0_1_3ED_3C_601_FFFF0000_0_0_0 (2).jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 109
  • 1_0_1_3ED_3C_601_FFFF0000_0_0_0 (3).jpg
    1_0_1_3ED_3C_601_FFFF0000_0_0_0 (3).jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 108
  • 1_0_1_3ED_3C_601_FFFF0000_0_0_0 (4).jpg
    1_0_1_3ED_3C_601_FFFF0000_0_0_0 (4).jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 101
  • 1_0_1_3ED_3C_601_FFFF0000_0_0_0.jpg
    1_0_1_3ED_3C_601_FFFF0000_0_0_0.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 104
Awesome skin!

Sorry for being a noob but when I setup the scripts to run dumb question do I need to include the .sh or just the SkyQScrape without .sh?
How to I run the script immediately to check I've done it right is there a way to do that?

Thanks in advance

Chabs here are some screenshots of info bar. With Virtual zap plugin an on the default skin. i went up through the sports channels and you will see the Now and Next epg listing change, not as i initially thought (i thought it was the event description changing)
Thanks mate. I have to play with the plugin.py to get the epg description to change. Will need more modification and hopefully with the help of wooshman it should be sorted soon.

Back