SkyQ Skin

chabs, just put this on my second box and when trying to run it im getting

no valid links
wget error etc

1st box the scripts are running fine, its a bit strange lol

thats the one :(y): thanks

i don't suppose you have come across this before using ftp, it stopped working today 500 OOPS: invalid inode size in vsf_sysutil_statbuf_get_size
it wont list directories

having to use winscp

thats the one [emoji106] thanks

i don't suppose you have come across this before using ftp, it stopped working today 500 OOPS: invalid inode size in vsf_sysutil_statbuf_get_size
it wont list directories

having to use winscp
Ur box packages must be outdate...try update the box or the packages...

Opkg update

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I think thats still the old script files. You have to get the new files. Try refresh the dropbox before downloading.

Then chmod 777 to both files...

thanks chabs. just tried it, still no joy, getting the same results mate.

What errors you getting?? I hav included a preinst with the ipk but it shouldnt affect the other components...

Hi Chabs, did a fresh install of vix and installed freesat ipk ok, then when i installed new skyq it said something like clashes with already installed freesat. Cant remeber exact message but there was a number of errors. Did a fresh install without freesat and skyq went straight in not sure if this helps

Same for me I’ve never been able to get these to work. Rather frustrating

Attachments

• 806669DC-A330-4C10-9479-80FCF92DEB29.jpeg
    806669DC-A330-4C10-9479-80FCF92DEB29.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 42
  • 8809E7DC-A525-48C8-AF18-4B3E4925441F.jpeg
    8809E7DC-A525-48C8-AF18-4B3E4925441F.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 33
Hi Guys, please help,

Having a problem installing this skin, keep getting error stating :

collected errors:
opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package /tmp/enigma2-plugin-skins-skyq_v2.000_chababu_all.ipk.
Refusion to load file as it matches the installed version of ...
Unknown package ...
Execution finished !!

I don't have any other version of this skin installed... Im running whoosh build v7.002 and don't even have this sky option build it, just the skyWB skin and the freeSat, MetrixHD and default.

Please help, I Never had an issue installing these skins on previous versions of whoosh build

is it possible to search and remove anything that is conflicting with this install, if so, where would they have been placed within the filesystem.

I don't have anything skyq related in the /usr/enigma2/share folder.

failing that, is it possible to extract the skin from the ipk file, place this in the above folder, reboot and activate this skin ?

Back