SkyQ Skin

Hi Guys, please help,

Having a problem installing this skin, keep getting error stating :

collected errors:
opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package /tmp/enigma2-plugin-skins-skyq_v2.000_chababu_all.ipk.
Refusion to load file as it matches the installed version of ...
Unknown package ...
Execution finished !!

I don't have any other version of this skin installed... Im running whoosh build v7.002 and don't even have this sky option build it, just the skyWB skin and the freeSat, MetrixHD and default.

Please help, I Never had an issue installing these skins on previous versions of whoosh build

is it possible to search and remove anything that is conflicting with this install, if so, where would they have been placed within the filesystem.

I don't have anything skyq related in the /usr/enigma2/share folder.

failing that, is it possible to extract the skin from the ipk file, place this in the above folder, reboot and activate this skin ?
I think its conflicting with the freesat components. I will have to sort the preinst. I forgot 2 test it with freesat included because the WB freesat uses the same components...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I think its conflicting with the freesat components. I will have to sort the preinst. I forgot 2 test it with freesat included because the WB freesat uses the same components...

Ive got it to load by extracting the ipk file then the data.tar.gz potion of it and uploading that directly to my box, selecting the skin and reboot - boom - all sorted :)

I'll mess around with the scripts at a later date..... now onto my search for a matching skin for Kodi.

Whoever is struggling with the scripts and is onlyn I can try sort it thru teamviewer and see why getting the errors...

grab

Nice one mate will it sort the gap between recording and the icons?
Yes...the sky planner has 900px width list box while the skyQ has 665px (635px).

So I have reduced the file name space and removed the part seen progress bar to get it 2 fit...

Whoever is struggling with the scripts and is onlyn I can try sort it thru teamviewer and see why getting the errors...

I had no problems when you did the second set when first got the files did put the folder straight into the usr instead of just putting the files in the folder that already there lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry guys but I will have to remove all links to my dropbox as well as stay offline due to breach of personal net security untill everything is sorted.

For those who have my skype, email or cell can contact me thru there..

Thanks

[QUOTE="Chabs,

Can you check this please
this happens when trayng to go to
Movie Selection menu

Openeight Enigma2 crash log

crashdate=Sat Feb 24 15:15:52 2018
compiledate=Feb 6 2018
skin=skyQ/skin.xml
sourcedate=2018-02-06
branch=master
rev=f9df650
version=4
component=Enigma2

stbmodel=sf4008
stbmodel=ultimo
stbmodel=dm800se
kernelcmdline=root=/dev/mmcblk0p4 rootwait rw vmalloc=692m bmem=700m@324m
nimsockets=NIM Socket 0:
imageversion=box_type=sf4008
imageissue=openeight 6.5 %h

:0: UserWarning: You do not have a working installation of the service_identity module: 'No module named service_identity'. Please install it from <https://pypi.python.org/pypi/service_identity> and make sure all of its dependencies are satisfied. Without the service_identity module and a recent enough pyOpenSSL to support it, Twisted can perform only rudimentary TLS client hostname verification. Many valid certificate/hostname mappings may be rejected.
[eDVBPESReader] Created. Opening demux
[eDVBPESReader] Created. Opening demux
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 46, in action
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/InfoBar.py", line 135, in showMovies
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 287, in openWithCallback
dlg = self.open(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 297, in open
dlg = self.current_dialog = self.instantiateDialog(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 240, in instantiateDialog
return self.doInstantiateDialog(screen, arguments, kwargs, self.desktop)
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 264, in doInstantiateDialog
dlg.applySkin()
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/GUISkin.py", line 154, in applySkin
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/GUISkin.py", line 40, in createGUIScreen
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Pixmap.py", line 102, in applySkin
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/skin.py", line 288, in loadPixmap
skin.SkinError: {skyQ/skin.xml}: pixmap file /usr/share/enigma2/WB Freesat/icons/fza.png not found!. Please contact the skin's author!

if you can see at the bottom the 3 rows are cut off and also on the right

hi chabs

just to refresh your memory lol

You got complete 12 rows on the bouquet selection screen...if its the screen over scan. Try use the tv remote control to change the screen aspect ratio. Use just scan or fit to screen...

For long channel and bouquet names best to use the default channel selection screen instead of toppicks.

This can be done through plugins in the ChabsSkin Plugin...

iv'e tried on 2 boxes 2 different tv's, sony bravia and an lg but made no difference

iv'e also tried default and topicks

its the 'show bouquets` screen causing the problem, am i over looking something or is there anything else i can edit in your script maybe to make it fit the screen

you mention 12 rows showing but i can not find anything in menu to change, all i have is an option to change rows in the actual channel screen

Attachments

• 20180222_202341.jpg
    20180222_202341.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 37
Hi can anyone help i have downloaded skin and picons all works fine running it on vix what are the 2 scrips for on page 1 what do they do

Hi, they need to be added to a folder usr/scripts via ftp i also created a folder called usr/script and copied them there too. If you right click on them in ftp set the file permissions to 755 then run them in script runner (blue button/ vix) then if there are no errors add them into cron timer scrape daily and pick hourly.

hope this helps

Hi, they need to be added to a folder usr/scripts via ftp i also created a folder called usr/script and copied them there too. If you right click on them in ftp set the file permissions to 755 then run them in script runner (blue button/ vix) then if there are no errors add them into cron timer scrape daily and pick hourly.

hope this helps
What do the scrips actually do once installed I have added it nothing happenes not sure what itsi for

They change the images on the menu and epg screens
Cool I could do with that I must off set it up wrong I am useing vix would be great if yu can send me easy step by step guide how to do it and what settings i need to change tried to look for a video online off some one doing it no luckl

Back