SkyQ Skin

Hi mate which picon are you using here? and also will it be possible to have pip of the channel we are watching in the little box? thank u

---------- Post Merged at 01:57 AM ----------

Hi mate which picon are you using here? and also will it be possible to have pip of the channel we are watching in the little box? thank u

View attachment 16544 ok here is 25% black background.

don't use infobar.zip that I previously posted, that wasn't the correct one.

Thanx mate. I think you need to increase the black backdrop and just reduce the brightness and size of the sparkles but its a very awsome glass finish

infobar 2:

View attachment 16545

The One I made:

View attachment 16546

Thank you kiddac

I am using 100 × 60 32bit transparentwhite picons. The code for pip and vzap has been included but not all receivers have pip features...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I am using 100 × 60 32bit transparentwhite picons. The code for pip and vzap has been included but not all receivers have pip features...

Looking forward to trying this skin on my Mut@nt 2400HD :):)

PS. Im going to wait untill its finished (unless you need anything testing like PIP)

Looking forward to trying this skin on my Mut@nt 2400HD :):)

PS. Im going to wait untill its finished (unless you need anything testing like PIP)
I have tested pip with vzap. It works well...i will try finish it this week as I am nw back at work...

Most of the graphics are done...just sorting out the setting screens..

I presume this PIP doesn't work on zgemmas though as we don't have PIP.... or does it?

---------- Post Merged at 10:34 AM ----------

And don't forget to compress all your PNGs. I notice on a few of your skins your graphics are uncompressed. This is slowing your skins down. You can make massive savings in size and speed if you do.

Google riot image optimizer

I presume this PIP doesn't work on zgemmas though as we don't have PIP.... or does it?

And don't forget to compress all your PNGs. I notice on a few of your skins your graphics are uncompressed. This is slowing your skins down. You can make massive savings in size and speed if you do.

Thanks kiddac for that. Will pm u later for the latest update. The PIP wont work with zgemmas because of the hardware.

But I heard the new version have the pip capabilities...

Thanks kiddac for that. Will pm u later for the latest update. The PIP wont work with zgemmas because of the hardware.

But I heard the new version have the pip capabilities...

New version? Where did you hear about that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Skin is ready. It is just being tested. Will be uploading it hopefully tomorrow or Monday.

Sorry 4 the delay guys...

just installed this on a fresh vix it installed fine but it did the same as last time with channel select i used the py files from my post 145 apart from moviereference.pyo rebooted and the program info is fine. ive now deleted the movierefernce,pyo from my dropbox account

Still cant get this to install...yet beta will no problem...any suggestions?
Try remove the beta version, reboot ur receiver and install v1.0

Or delete SkyQ folder in usr/share/enigma2

And extract the one in the ipk file using 7zip and just ftp the SkyQ folder to usr/share/enigma2

And then restart enigma2 it should work. Sorry guys came late 4rm the manchester derby game last nyt...

As I mentioned last night, fantastic job, both downloaded and installed without a hitch. Looks fantastic and I couldn't find any bugs so I couldn't be happier.

One thing that is slightly odd is the very big Sky Q logo which appears when you press the OK button (with the duration left bar directly below) Surely the channel logo would be ideal in this position? Would actually serve a purpose also.

** to clarify, I am referring to the 3rd picture on post number 1 **
That box is for pip and if you have pip function with your box then I advice you to download VirtualZap plugin which will give you the preview of the channel when scrolling just as the SkyQ effect...

Do you happen to know if the Zgemma Star 2S supports PIP?
Sorry mate. It doesnt. I heard the new H versions have PIP...with PIP the infobar looks really nice with the channel preview on it...will try get a screenshot for it...

Worked a treat cheers

---------- Post Merged at 10:36 AM ----------

I have the h2s wouldnt mind testing pip function if someone can tell me how lol

Back