SkySports SD working but morning HD?

Edit; Sorry about the title. It must have changed with predictive text lol.

*SkySportsSD working but not the HD?*

Hi, I have recently updated my image to get rid of the audio description on some of the channels. I have been successful with this, however when installing the same line I had and switching over to any of the SkySportsHD it just shows a black screen. Is there anyway that I would be able to get them back do you know please. I have a H2H box with Vermin and wooshbuild v7 image.
All other channels work such as SkyMoviesHD. It’s just the SkySportsHD channels that are not.
Many thanks
Andrew

Hi, I have recently updated my image to get rid of the audio description on some of the channels. I have been successful with this, however when installing the same line I had and switching over to any of the SkySportsHD it just shows a black screen. Is there anyway that I would be able to get them back do you know please. I have a H2H box with Vermin and wooshbuild v7 image.
All other channels work such as SkyMoviesHD. It’s just the SkySportsHD channels that are not.
Many thanks
Andrew
No sky sports HD is now encrypted

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

It
No sky sports HD is now encrypted

Hi, it seemed to have workedd before I updated the image though? So I take it no one can get HD version of Sports then? Or is there a way around this do you know?
Thank you for your reply :)
Regards, Andrew

It

Hi, it seemed to have workedd before I updated the image though? So I take it no one can get HD version of Sports then? Or is there a way around this do you know?
Thank you for your reply :)
Regards, Andrew
Again it's nothing to do with it image upgrade it's encrypted finished not coming back it is no longer

Ah I see thank you very much for your reply’s. That’s a shame, hopefully one day there maybe a way around it. Thank you both once again.

Back