skysportsnews hd

pan2707

not had a vm line for a couple of week and just switched the above on and not clearing.
has this gone the same way as other sports hd.

there's two sky sports new channels, the one at the top of the bouquet is HD, the lower one is SD
if you only see one, then you may need to perform a scan in autobouquetsmaker

there's two sky sports new channels, the one at the top of the bouquet is HD, the lower one is SD
if you only see one, then you may need to perform a scan in autobouquetsmaker
both are listed the hd one is not clearing neither is skysports mix hd but this is my old supplier getting shut soon as

both are listed the hd one is not clearing neither is skysports mix hd but this is my old supplier getting shut soon as

A scan would take less than five mins and then you'll find out whether it works or not.
I find it extremely unlikely that this is a provider issue
can you get BT sports in HD? - or any other HD channels?

yes pal all other hd work fine and have tried a rescan. i have tried 3 different lines with this supplier all same

A few months back sky sports news hd and mix hd, plus bt sport3 hd would not work for me, everything else was fine, turns out it was my cable leads and a couple of splitters that was causing the problem, replaced them and they then worked, no problems since, try putting on the sports channel that isnt opening, then tamper with the cable a bit coming from the box and the cable going into your splitter/s, see then if your channel comes in then if id does, replace.

few movie hd channels not working today, looks like its the cable or splitter as snr is 0% on those channels

Back