SKYUK (Line) in the USA

StrawDog

TK Veteran
hey guys,

got a mate that's moving to the states, pointing a sat dish to 28.2E and using a "cline" would it work.... i know it's about every 7 seconds are so the line clears etc. (something like that)

What do you think?

Thanks

ah..never thought of that side of things....i guess it's where the sat is positioned over the UK....i see....i see.

ah....I've only ever quickly looked at that....but time to get my reading hat on and have a look around here.... thanks :)

(could you give me a quick run down on IPTV)

I would say impossible to get 28.2 in America as the satellite is over another part of the earth where the earth would be in the way of a signal getting to it if you get me... because of horizon.

You may want to also check his download/upload speeds. Also he will need to check and see if he gets unlimited downloads as i know alot of companies in usa dont give that

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

yeah thanks guys.. DOH never even thought about the horizon and the sat position etc. IPTV it will be then, thanks, going to do some reading on it....and thanks again for upload/download speeds etc. cheers

Mag 254 for iptv. If his router is near by then that one, if it isnt then get mag 254 w1. Either one of them or try zgemma i55

Mag 254 for iptv. If his router is near by then that one, if it isnt then get mag 254 w1. Either one of them or try zgemma i55

Forget about the i55 and go for the mag 254,The i55 has a few issues and the mag 254 is the best on the market for the money

awesome..thanks....going to do some reading.....but all looks good.... my provider (line supplier) i think offers IPTV services so that side of things should be all good. :)

I think his only option would be for someone to have the box in the uk, and use a slingbox. Can be handy if he returns the favour of a USA box with a sling box for you

Back