Sliingbox Pro HD

bennyxf1

Hi, does anyone know if the blade media 7000s is compatible with the Slingbox Pro HD? If so do you get the full benefits of a twin tuner, (watch any channel whilst recording another, or watching two different channels on different devices? and can you stream to mobile device?

Thanks in advance.

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

The link above is to the Slingbox solo......the hd has better spec.

I have a slingbox classic with built in freeview (dvb-t) tuner. I works great with the blade once I updated the remote presets, you will have with search google for slingbox bm7000s remote. There is a zip file with instructions in the txt file. Once it is done though (through windows software), you can change channels using the browser interface or on my mobile :-) You just have to remember the important custom buttons as I don't think you can change the labels.

Hi, does anyone know if the blade media 7000s is compatible with the Slingbox Pro HD? If so do you get the full benefits of a twin tuner, (watch any channel whilst recording another, or watching two different channels on different devices? and can you stream to mobile device?

Thanks in advance.[COLOR="Silver"
---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

[/COLOR]The link above is to the Slingbox solo......the hd has better spec.
The blade is a single tuner mate so only watch one channel and record another on the same transponder.

Back