Slow interface

Not really own builds. Just images that we've set up and saved.
I prefer vix so i use it. Others prefer atv. Both are there. At the bottom of mine theres links to pictures when its done

Thanks ill stick with vix then. I just need to understand how to get my line details and transfer them when new image is flashed. Im looking for step by step guide but cant find one

I also noticed alot of slow down on my box especially when recording 2 programs. In the end I removed.all unnecessary plugins and that worked without having to reflash

Cheers guys. Gonna have a read through of everthing. My supplier said he will take me through the reflashing so hopefully everything will make sense when i actually do it

All you have to do is load filezilla on to your computer if you press menu > set up > network you will find your box ip address Open up filezilla in top left Host type in box ip address Username is root press quick connect
Your box will now be connected to your computer
Left hand side computer Right hand side Zgemma box
If you double click Ect folder on RH side look for CCcam.cfg file left click,right click View/edit are you line details there
if they are not they they may be in Usr > keys then newcamd list So double click Usr double click Keys then left click then right click newcamd list file

Thanks tich thats easier to follow lol will give it a go. What will my line details look like?
Can it be done using android phone or have to be windows?

Last edited:
Has to a PC /laptop as you cannot do it with phone If your line is in CCcam you cant miss it it will begin with C: or N; with a few other bits if its in newcamd it will begin with CWS =

Im struggling to find the file
....just found it i think

So once ive installed new firmware how do i add the line?

Last edited:
Thats it if using Vix 165 the files are in there just Edit the line that is in there Press blue button on remote >softcam Manager Select Cam then start reboot box

Cheers. Things starting to make sense now...just need the time and balls to do it lol. Ive got my usb with firmware downloaded and found my line details so belive im all set for it

Download the vix rar.
Open it and drag out zgemma folder.
Put zgemma folder on usb stick up to 32gb in size. Must be fat32 format but most are.
Turn off box and remove any usbs.
Insert flash USB in rear.
Boot.
If just boots as notmal use diff usb or fix that usb on PC by downloading hddguru free format tool on pc. Untick quick in hddguru and full format. Then using windows format, untick quick and full format.
Add zgemma folder to USB and try above again.

Back