slow menu and channel change

help36

Just got a box for my mate, and flashed with wooshbuild 6. the box appears very slow and freezes, i have my own h5.2 and plugged this in using the same cables no problems at all, which makes me think it's either the box or image, anyone any thoughts?

when i first flashed the box i left the usb in that had the base build info so it reflashed on startup, don't know if this would have upset things?

Is it worth me wiping the box and reflashing? and how do i delete everything so when i reflash it's a fresh start?

tried a re-flash but still got same problems.

signal quality is fine, line is fine as use it on other box when this one isn't on.

this box seems to have picons, would that make it slow? and how do i get rid of them to see if that helps?

everything seems to be pointing to the box, is there any way i can run diagnostics or something, just seems like the only differnce between this box and my one is the box.

c line and cccam.

Don't think the line is the issue though because when i run my other box with the same line there is no issue. i only have 1 line and 1 at a time as i am just setting it up for a mate

Back