sly +1 channels

Why not have a look? Or do you want someone to go through every bouquet and check for you?

if you have nothing else to add but a clever remark mate just keep your nose out eh ??

i have no lines anymore so was asking in general what is still available

and if your offering yes go through all your bouquets and let me know, im here waiting

is that about it lol

probably loads more,
but as @dsayers2014 says, I'm not about to go through them all and check which are FTA and which are premium, I have better things to do,
there are loads of lists on the forum that gives the available channels left, whats the big deal with the +1's . ?

was just asking in general and i wouldn't expect anyone to go through the channels seeing which work and don't, just wasn't sure if all gone or not
i haven't had a line for a long time and i thought almost everything had gone apart from fta

the other half watches a lot of the +1 when something is on another channel at the same time and we cant record with the iptv streams

i have a trial line now so will have a look myself, if anyone else wishes to know feel free to ask ;)

Hi,

Get a free 1 day line test and see what channels your box (A) picks up and (B) what you watch.

But they may vanish shortly anyway.

IPTV is the way to go bro if you got bandwidth.

Hi,

Get a free 1 day line test and see what channels your box (A) picks up and (B) what you watch.

But they may vanish shortly anyway.

IPTV is the way to go bro if you got bandwidth.

got a good iptv sub mate, i just want the line for the +1 channels my sub dont have

Back