Sly blocking iptv

You guys need a VPN if using iptv as broadband providers will throttle you're speed or block you from connecting to a server specially when football is on..

EE Broadband

For EE broadband you will want to disable orange safeguard (content lock), please follow these instructions.

1. Log in or register your account at https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/login-dispatch/
2. Click DEVICE&USAGE in the menu and scroll down to content lock
3. Turn content lock off
My iptv fine and I've got ee fibre broadband and don't seem to have any problems with it havnt had to disable anything on my settings when has ee started blocking it but will keep checking

Oh ok
My iptv fine and I've got ee fibre broadband and don't seem to have any problems with it havnt had to disable anything on my settings when has ee started blocking it but will keep checking

Not all are blocked but some do, If you do get blocked this should help

Oh ok

Not all are blocked but some do, If you do get blocked this should help
True thanks for heads up if it does happen I can always refer to the step by step guide you've posted which is very clear on what to do., do you know if you can have vpn on zgemma h2s I've got one on my android box but using h2s as my android box is in kids bedroom

Yes you can have vpn on most devices, But some iptv service need telling you are using vpn to let you use it

I have found that Sky have upped most channels to HD? the signals are still there on the same frequencies, but HD. watch TCM on a iptv and it said TCM HD? (but thats gone now I think VPN would solve that?

Well! disabled WebSafe for Virgin BB and still all premium channels black. Zegemma H2S with iPab.tv version 1.3.5e003 build. Had the same issue with Wooshbuild v5 and Sucmnsee builds. Have another 2 zgemma s2 boxes both running Sucmnsee Virtuosso Image Xtreme v5.3 build 0 and these are both the same. Lines all green Discovery channel works on all boxes but Sports, movies etc all black. If anyone out there can help I would be grateful. I know there are a couple of later Sucmnsee builds out there but I am not sure if this is the issue. Is this happening on any other boxes or is it just zgemma? Router has been re-booted but still no joy.

Well! disabled WebSafe for Virgin BB and still all premium channels black. Zegemma H2S with iPab.tv version 1.3.5e003 build. Had the same issue with Wooshbuild v5 and Sucmnsee builds. Have another 2 zgemma s2 boxes both running Sucmnsee Virtuosso Image Xtreme v5.3 build 0 and these are both the same. Lines all green Discovery channel works on all boxes but Sports, movies etc all black. If anyone out there can help I would be grateful. I know there are a couple of later Sucmnsee builds out there but I am not sure if this is the issue. Is this happening on any other boxes or is it just zgemma? Router has been re-booted but still no joy.

I thought you was on about iptv lol you are talking about a sly line i bet and them channels have now gone dark for all user's on lines

Openbox owners. ALL channels from Sly will go; they have moved to HD. To stop the lines working? Someone will crack it; they always do. even from the D2mac days it was said they no one would crack sly but they did? Just Time!

If they moved to HD how come a bog standard 1st gen box can clear them

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

Don't know, but I have a v8s and that want open any, only a couple of Doc channels. TCM is defiantly HD now. What model box you got I will get one.

Back