Sly box office on vm

hi is the above still working on the vm lines , just wanted to check before I renew my line ready for the upcoming Joshua and haye fights

I think sky sports box office was not affected with the sly sports hd channels getting removed, so you should be all good.

hi is the above still working on the vm lines , just wanted to check before I renew my line ready for the upcoming Joshua and haye fights

the previews on sky Box Office are showing now on mine and they're unscrambled so it's looking positive :emoji_(y):

the previews on sky Box Office are showing now on mine and they're unscrambled so it's looking positive :emoji_(y):
Hi all what channel should sky box office be I cannot see it check through all sections and channels help much appreciated

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hi all what channel should sky box office be I cannot see it check through all sections and channels help much appreciated

Sky Events or Prime events, they should be in the red button bouquet or if using my CustomMix files they will also be in the Sports Bouquets

Sky Events or Prime events, they should be in the red button bouquet or if using my CustomMix files they will also be in the Sports Bouquets
Found it thank you. Another quick question is there away to hide individual channels that no longer work sports hd for instance I originally deleted them but when the box does. A daily scan there back there

Found it thank you. Another quick question is there away to hide individual channels that no longer work sports hd for instance I originally deleted them but when the box does. A daily scan there back there

If using ABM CustomMix Importer press right and choose the option without sports HD channels. If not using ABM CustomMix Importer try this custommix file http://www.techkings.org/threads/can-you-just-display-sd-channels.137966/#post-850699

Has anyone else's sly events channel gone blank today?

My line provider said that no one will be able to get sly events.

Is this just my line or will other lines have it?
Fortunately I'm only doing a test line with this provider. Would rather have one which will have sly events available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone else's sly events channel gone blank today?

My line provider said that no one will be able to get sly events.

Is this just my line or will other lines have it?
Fortunately I'm only doing a test line with this provider. Would rather have one which will have sly events available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
=====

I now have a new line. The events channel is also blank at the moment. But the channel epg is showing 'Close' so S+y may have closed previews for now.

If past events are any thing to go by, the channel may/will/should appear an hour or so before the kick-off :)

Back