Sly Events

dioufy

Hi, trying to watching wrestlemania today but the channel is just a black screen? the listings also show welsh description?

Does anyone else have this issue?

Thanks.

If you went through a few posts you would see everybody with sly is having this issue

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

If you went through a few posts you would see everybody with sly is having this issue

Thanks... I've seen people talk about the issue on sly, but i'm using VM which when i read they say it shouldn't be affected?

On vm i think its in a folder called red button and its like second link down. Ill check mine later. If not ask your provider if they provide it

Does your provider provide it? Odd thing is I was watching it at 12.00 then it was cut off at about half past 1 but all other channels where fine

Dsayers, i dont watch wrestling but just maybe it has hit the "rock bottom" hahahaha.

Does your provider provide it? Odd thing is I was watching it at 12.00 then it was cut off at about half past 1 but all other channels where fine
I had the same issue only 76 mins got recorded...

Good that i had many backups of wwe network accs

Any one having any luck same happend to me on my vm line, worked for a bit then cut off to a black screen now it wont clear . My provider says his 3 servers arent clearing it .

Same happened to mine.
Heard somewhere that Wrestlemania was free to air until the main event or such

Back