Sly numbering on lx2 help

Shiv

TK Veteran
Hi

Some of my channels are not the exact numbering like sly, for example my 402 is sky sports 1hd when it should be sky sports 1 SD my 301 is sky premiere hd when it should be sky prem SD.

Can you guys help in getting the exact numbering as sly

Thanks

Hi, if you press up button on remote on any channel then press menu on remote, select settings, is alternative numbering mode saying yes?

Hi

Some of my channels are not the exact numbering like sly, for example my 402 is sky sports 1hd when it should be sky sports 1 SD my 301 is sky premiere hd when it should be sky prem SD.

Can you guys help in getting the exact numbering as sly

Thanks

in abm setup, service searching, autobuquetsmarker, providers have you got your region custom

---------- Post Merged at 06:25 PM ----------

Hi, if you press up button on remote on any channel then press menu on remote, select settings, is alternative numbering mode saying yes?

that will change channel numbers all together so it starts at channel 1 on each bouquets instead of 101.

Which image are you using?

---------- Post Merged at 09:19 PM ----------

go into autobougetmaker in providers and change your Sky uk area to London/ Valley Thames SD

in abm setup, service searching, autobuquetsmarker, providers have you got your region custom

that will change channel numbers all together so it starts at channel 1 on each bouquets instead of 101.

Hi

i just set it to London/Thames valley hd as that was the closest sounding one to where I live. Do you think I need to change it to a setting called London custom??

im from the London Islington area if that helps in correctly setting this up

thanks

---------- Post Merged at 09:53 PM ----------

go into autobougetmaker in providers and change your Sky uk area to London/ Valley Thames SD

openvix hades

sorry going to change it to London/Thames valley SD right now.

do I need to restart the box after changing it ?

Last edited:

I asked if it was yes, not change it to yes, you could download Autobouquets 28.2E and that has many different configs for the EPG, inc sly numbering.

Hi

i just set it to London/Thames valley hd as that was the closest sounding one to where I live. Do you think I need to change it to a setting called London custom??

im from the London Islington area if that helps in correctly setting this up

thanks

---------- Post Merged at 09:53 PM ----------

openvix hades

sorry going to change it to London/Thames valley SD right now.

do I need to restart the box after changing it ?

Also custom because sd will give you channel 5 hd

on all channel bouquet it should be same as sky apart from channel swap changes sd to hd and in the rest of the bouquets ie entertainment they won't be same because they will have needed to change channel numbers to go in that bouquet. that's wye you will get 900plus channels on abm scann.

You are never going to get 100% correct numbering with Hades as it as some channels added that even sky do not include. most channels will be at the correct number but never can be guaranteed. plus sky move channels around too.

I finally got it!

I was not doing a scan after I had made the changes that's why it weren't changing.

sorry for My stupidity.

Thanks guys for all your help, much appreciated

Menu / Setup / System / User interface / Setting

Show Channel Number in InfoBar select Yes

Green button to Save

Restart Box.

Back