sly Q

s40

hi people sorry if im in the wrong section ,but i would like some advise if posible ,im getting sly Q installed next week ,at first i was told they change the lnb ,so it only picks up Q ,and not openbox now ive been told you can ask for a hybrid lnb which accomodates both ie openbox and sly Q,the good woman has been on the phone and asked the question but used the word freesat instead of openbox and the guy at sly said the the guy would fit one as standard ,ive asked for a 6 port lnb any advice would been great

many thanks for your time

s

moshibeth hi mate do you mean a hybrid lnb from the sat dish, as iv been advised thats what you need to recieve Q ,sly HD ,freesat etc

many thanks mate

s

I won't speak for Moshibeth, but my understanding is that you need the hybrid LNB on the dish.

hi good people good ive been told sly will add the hybrid lnb to the dish as standard so i can recieve sliy Q and openbox ,ie freesat , thanks people for your time in this matter

s

Dont let them fob you off.Insist they fit a hybrid lnb as you need to use your freesat boxes. if you have to buy the hybrid lnb it will cost you upto £45

hi all the wife has rang them and asked for a hybrid to be fitted on installation for freesat he said the guy would fit one for us

cheers people for your time

Back