Sly sports box office on VM line

Streaming or IPTV sub probably your best option then pal although not too sure if H2 is any good for IPTV?

Hi ihave a z gemma h2h and sky box office has gone off and have been trting for 3 days to get it back to no avail..... Help!?

Ive had a look but its all foreign to me haha does anyone know? Or is it gone forever? Paid 140 quid for a three year pass and box

£140 for a H2S and a "3 year sub" which will probably last a 1/4 of that

Damn that would've been a rip off

I got my box box pre loaded with the subscription and have to pay a friend of a friend 150 a year to update it. Is this the best way to buy my subscription? Or should I use ebay or are there other alternatives? Any help or advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.

If you look at the epg for tonight on prime events it says SD Joshua v Klitschko, which suggests it will be available in HD.

Great news if so.

Just spoke to my server, apparently they can only purchase the HD package on certain cards. My server could only purchase sd, not hd unfortunately, don't know if all servers have to use older cards to use cs software, if so then hd is off the table for cs.

He's just confirmed tivo boxes are the only ones that get hd & they're cardless so obviously can't be used for cs.

SD only for us then. Ah well, better than a lot of people stuck on 28e sky only boxes.

Back