Sly sports box office on VM line

interesting read... i watched in glorious 360 on my pc screen at work . thanks to facebook
you may all well laugh :fuckyou: but it was better than not at all in the end

No, VM channels Sky Events/Prime Events has never had HD from HBO/Sky Box Office
Thanks

Is the HD thing a sign of VM clamping down?
It was a little weird, using ITV Box Office HD for the event, the channel was getting "ECM data" but remained a black screen.

It was listed as TiVo+V6 only, and as a few others said, it would've been likely it wouldn't work since they don't use cards

The ITV PPV was TiVo only though, and that was live on cable.

Unless it's true that it wasn't encrypted...

Itv ppv HD wasn't showing the fight I think that was just an error with epg refresh because someone else showed a screen shot using a different epg plugin that showed closed.

Itv ppv HD wasn't showing the fight I think that was just an error with epg refresh because someone else showed a screen shot using a different epg plugin that showed closed.
It's definitely got to be ITV PPV frequency, since the channel was showing a mainainance message a day or two before the event.

Yea I mentioned that on one of the threads sky events wasn't showing ecm data but prime events was but didn't check it fully ie I didn't remove my line.

Repeats are showing so I'll test it now

Also experienced during the main fight, didn't try without cam, but it sure wasn't going through my line.

Can anyone advise to the symbol rate and frequency the PPV is on (Sky events /prime events) as I have have been rescanning and I dont seem to be picking up these. Running Wooshbuild 5. Have checked with line supplier and its active.

Can anyone advise to the symbol rate and frequency the PPV is on (Sky events /prime events) as I have have been rescanning and I dont seem to be picking up these. Running Wooshbuild 5. Have checked with line supplier and its active.

Try typing channel 1000 this is on vm though

I don't watch WWE either but like you I wanted to see if it'd clear and I currently have a dark screen. Getting ECM data from it but it isn't clearing.

I don't watch WWE either but like you I wanted to see if it'd clear and I currently have a dark screen. Getting ECM data from it but it isn't clearing.
I've got no idea if my provider bought it (they usually do) but I am also facing a black screen, with encryption enabled and the ECM data is going through.

Think that could be goodnight for the PPVs on U.K. channels at least.
PQ34OIB.jpg

That would be pretty unexpected, to go from a main event and it's repeats being unencrypted, to the day after where a WWE match is unwatchable and encrypted.

Yea not clearing for me I dont even have ecm info showing so maybe my provider didn't buy it.

wwe.jpg

But still odd how it was clearing the boxing without cam post 169 and 170

Back