Sly sports news/Sly news missing part of screen

gavhag

Hi,
Just received my H2S today. Had no problems setting up using the wooshbuild guide (Thanks for that).
Only issue I'm having is when viewing sly sports news or sly news I can't see the bottom of the screen where the little news bulletins are (or the football scores as they come in on a Saturday).
I've tried playing around with the picture settings, changing the 16:9 settings to letterbox, auto etc and I've went into the extended GUI and shrunk the picture size to a fair bit smaller than the borders of the TV to see if that would make a difference but that's no help either.
I have tried 2 different server trials but they both give the same picture.
Any advice on whether you think its something I'm setting up wrong, or could it be down to the servers not having their 16:9 settings set up correct?

It will not be the server.
Have you tried menu/setup/system/user interface/position setup.
Try and have a play in there with the sizes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry, I'm probably being an idiot here but I can't find the user interface option anywhere.
I'm probably looking at the wrong area but when I go menu/setup/system the only options I have are:
Storage devices, network, HDMI CEC, time settings, log settings and factory reset.

You're maybe on stock image or Wooshee so ATV = different menu. It's somewhere! OSD settings??? Can't mind exactly and out just now but sure someone will post where exactly

Hi, thanks for the replies. Like I said in my first post I did actually try adjusting the osd position in the extended gui, but all that did was shrink/move the epg/menus but the actual TV picture still takes up the same space on my screen.
Ive tried changing picture to different modes, display content as... Etc, and I've been through my actual TV settings (Sony bravia can't remember model) to adjust them but I still can't get the TV picture to show the missing part of the screen

I only got my box today but no I've never been able to see the missing information. If I hadn't put sky sports news on I wouldn't have even noticed. Its not a case that this information is just naturaly cut from the SD streams is it? I messaged a mate who says his SD channel does show it but wouldn't surprise me if he had know idea what he was talking about ha

My Bravia has all of a sudden had this issue on last versions of Vix/ATV/since got 8500. I'm back on the confluence skin and fine since

Back