Sly sports problem

lilolme

Hi all

The box has been working fine until now but we have lost our Sly Sports channels. The Listings are there but when selected a message appears that says 'Tuner fail' - any ideas please??

Thanks

Are any other channels clearing, as tune failed normally means a cable fault, ie; not connected properly, or no signal coming in

Hi Snapper and thanks for your reply. The other sports channels eg B# sports are okay. All the others are working ok other than the majority of the HD channels which we knew would not work. It just seems to be Sly sports.

Someone else lost same tonight. On vix 153Told him to abm start scan. Didnt work but automatic scan worked. Strange. Never needed the auto before on vix. I know on atv. Weird.

---------- Post Merged at 01:58 AM ----------

What image lilolme?

Hehe wont let me type lilo lme as one word lol

---------- Post Merged at 02:00 AM ----------

I take it they maybe got moved today. .......

Last edited:
try this but it on ch sly s1 now try turn cable what go in the back ya box the Rf cable spine right it till the pic comes on ( if the pic jump in block or work or out )
do this

i had sly worldcup hd broke up all the time

b* s1 not workin all the info i there what on next ect
b* s2 not workin all the info i there what on next ect

b* s1hd it on but broke up all the time

but b* shd 2 works good
/ there rest of the ch work awesome :S

i check all the cable all look ok
so i put on the ch that pixelation on HD it was b* sport HD for me
i move one wire move it about at the back of the of the box the i do the same at the splitter ect, the time till the box pic get better or got off
i was the wire goin in to the back of the box

this is how i fix

RF in on the Zgemma-Star H1 was a bit biger the hole in the middle any ways

(( it was the RF Coaxial Adapter Connector this is a bit to small goin in the back of the box http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/411ZjVi2eTL._SY300_.jpg just cut it off and put just a

new http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61Zn5JBf3WL._SY355_.jpg )) but now it fit nice and tight in the back of the box :)
work for me
i hope it helps

Last edited:
Back