Sly + Virmin Channel Clearing Question.

andymartinn

I am looking into getting a H2H or a similar combi receiver and looking to use sat & cable. My question is will the box use for example BBC1 HD on the sat side as it is free to view on sat or will it use the cable connection which needs clearing? The serverr I use very rarely glitches but it would seem a bit unnecessary to have to clear a fta channel.

Thanks in advance.

And this is when it would be used with just one boquet with mixed sat and cable if possible.

---------- Post Merged at 09:47 PM ----------

Is it possible to have a mixed one so I wouldnt have to go between the two ?

Yes its possible to have a mixed bouquet, someone on here has done one, cant think who it is at the moment, i was reading a thread awhile ago about it.

A good way of keeping things simple is to have a full bouquet of cable channels then just 2 sections of the satellite bouquet (sports,entertainment) that way you have all channels covered.

If you want to use 1 set of bouquets then you need to look at dsayers2014 openatv image for the h2h

I'm running dsayers h2h image, was at first running one set of bouquets but the wife kept double recording.
Now have two bouquets running with this image (sky & Virgin) so wife records only on Virgin now so always have a free tuner for viewing.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sorry didn't put up how to do it.
Just go in bouquet settings and select yes for add provider prefix in config section. It will add both sky & virgin bouquets.
Then just fine tune, deleting want you don't want in the bouquet list.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back