Satellite sly

casper19

High all
With reference to what has happened to the open boxes and sly, is there an image out there that will still get virmin and sly? I am considering buying a second h2h but if it's cable only i would rather know now.

not sure what you are asking here?

it's not the image that gets sky or virmin....the h2h is capable of both as it has sat and cable tuners in it.

you need a vm feed for virgin and a sat feed for sky

FWIW only the sports and movies have gone dark on sat, still 100 channels to watch, lots of them in HD

This is what I can't understand.

you already have a Zgemma H.2H and you have Virmin and Sly feeds to it, surely you must know now that they both work?

what build are you using now?

The sky feed needed a new dish at the time i got the h2h, so i only use it for cable. I had a new dish installed but i never got round to doing anything with my existing box. I'm using a vix image on this one. I didn't want to mess with it because it took me weeks to get it up and running (newbie)

I see.
there are builds in the download section to suit your needs, although there's little on sat that's not available on VM, unless you have a motorised setup for foreign sat channels etc.
There are more international channels on sat than on VM

Back