Slyk 1 HD EPG Icon change

acg

[h=2]Slyk 1 HD (sly skin) Version 5[/h]
Hi Guys, Im using the brilliant sly skin above but need some help with changing the SLYK icon to the original S*Y one on the EPG and any other menus. I also wondered if someone could help me with changing the initial splash boot screens to look like the original. I did download xorion and followed steps provided but it hasnt changed anything? It has trransferred the mvi files across to my box in a folder somewhere but im not sure what to do next? Im running the latest Wooshbuild.
Im a relative newbie so a step by step guide would be very much appreciated.

Read the instructions on the first post of the slyk 1 hd thread in the stickies
Read the instructions in the extras.xml file

As for the bootloader, I can't help you on that if xorion bootloader is working. I haven't tried wooshes build for a while now. It used to be a nice barebones backup. I have no idea what he has in it now. I stopped testing his build when he put crossepg and autobouquets e2 into it.
As proven by endless posts on this forum, them 2 plugins just cause endless grief for people.

Last edited:
Thanks Kiddac. What build would you suggest for the Zgemma H2s? Do you know of one that perhaps already has the S*y icons built into it?

Wooshman should have the icons your wanting can you take a screen shot of what you have and what you want

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back