Slyk-1-HD Top Picks 'Todays Picks' MOD

for the toppicks.py python script - Github updated - images changed - new images should appear the next time your cron timer runs

for the toppicks.py python script - Github updated - images changed - new images should appear the next time your cron timer runs

Hi lads if you ftp the script to usr/script you can run the script via script runner for openatv menu, Info panel, plugins, job manager for vix it will probably be in the vix menu no need to ssh or talnet the box then in crontimer command type press right predefined and the script is there no need to manually input the path now to get this working for the vskin-hd

Hi, All

Kiddac (the guy who brought us Slyk HD skin) has now released an official release of top picks with new fully automated scripts ; doesn't look too different to other newly released versions by myself, gman and danmed although it's more on pixel and has the bouquet selector tucked nicely into the search bar graphic - you can head over to the new thread HERE

All you need to do to switch is disable the mymods.xml file if top picks is the only mod in there, or of they're are others just delete the code for the top picks mod, then download kiddac's ipk and unzip the IPK and FTP the files over to your box; full instructions on the first post of the new thread.

I can relax now, not having to manually update the images :)

i'm not lazy but i'mus be thick i;have followed all the instruction and i'm not any wiser i' do also suffer from dyslexia , i'have a vuslo2 and i'would like to ask if any one got a full backup with fake pics please to install on my box thank you in advanced ,

Can't seem to get Cron Manager to auto start. Both Autostart & Current status are showing Red and (Disabled & Stopped).
Top picks are all showing on my EPG but I'm guessing if I can't get the Cron Manager to autostart and go green my pictures wont update daily?
Any help would be much appreciated!

Back