Slyk 5 visual settings

MattHardy

Using the slyk5 skin on the Edision, and can't figure out how to change a couple of things.

f446025f3fe994c5b9c574ca820df01f.jpg

First is how do I remove the - - before each category.

a5af3073b07008cc91dc799e85e59203.jpg

Secondly how do I get rid of the double channel number?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

That's not the skin
That's autobouquets e2 for the first one anyway (I think it is)
Change the style to 5 to have only the word

That's not the skin
Thanks, sorted the style just need to figure out the double channel number now.

That's not the skin
Thanks, sorted the style just need to figure out the double channel number now.

First you got to decide if you want the accurate channel numbers just for show, or ones you can use on the remote.

If you want to use them, then run autobouquet e2 and don't choose channel numbers. You won't see any channel numbers at all in the regular EPG.

If you just want the real channel numbers for show then when on a channel, press down arrow, then menu and in there somewhere there is an option to disable the 2nd channel numbers.

The autobouquet channel numbers are just for show, whereas the other can actually be used to shortcut into the channel.

Last edited:
Instead of having the sky channel number twice, it now has the boxes channel number, e.g BBC 1 is 1 101, Channel 5 is 5 105. The epg also still has the double dash even though style 5 has been set.

Instead of having the sky channel number twice, it now has the boxes channel number, e.g BBC 1 is 1 101, Channel 5 is 5 105. The epg also still has the double dash even though style 5 has been set.

Try style 2 to get rid of the double dash.

Which did you try? Disabling show channel numbers in autobouquet e2 or in the channel selection settings? I have it disabled in the channel selection/enabled in autobouquet e2 and everything is fine.

Looks like you enabled picons in autobouquet e2?

In the channel selection settings, you need to disable both infobar channel number + channel selection channel numbers, if you've decided to keep the autobouquet e2 ones.

I've sorted the double number issue, it was under user interface settings as "show channel number in infobar" set it to no and it's gone to having the single channel number. I still have the -- issue though.

After changing the autobouquet e2 bouquet style setting, did you do a re-scan? Otherwise nothing will change.

After changing the autobouquet e2 bouquet style setting, did you do a re-scan? Otherwise nothing will change.
Yeah I did a rescan, tried different styles and always done and rescan but I'm still left with 2 dashes.

Yeah I did a rescan, tried different styles and always done and rescan but I'm still left with 2 dashes.

You can do it the hard way and rename them to remove the dash but it might come back when the bouquets update. When on a channel, press down arrow, blue button, then menu on the bouquet and you can rename it.

---------- Post Merged at 08:04 PM ----------

style 2 works for me to remove the -- , just tried it

Back