Slyk iptv android app

Evening peoples, just wanted to know if any of younhave used the slyk iptv app for android, what your thoughts are and if you can pm me the sellers details please.
Have a zgemma h2s and a formuler z7+ box at home that both work great, but want something for whilst I'm out and not at home. Either that or any apps that you guys use that you think are worth a mention.
Thanks in advance

Nice one mate. That looks pretty damn decent to me, exactly what I was after.
So my supplier should be able to give me those details then shouldn't he? I've got subby on a zgemma h2s and on a formuler z7+ so don't mind paying few quid more as his service is solid. Fingers crossed, and thanks for your help mate

Yes he should be able to give you the details plus if you're not using sub at home you should be able to add the same line to smarters just make sure both aren't active at the same time.

See that's why I love this forum, nice, helpful, straightforward advice lol, will give him an email now and hopefully will be all set for tv anywhere haha

Mate, that literally just blew my head off, I have no idea how to even start doing that and would probably result in me setting my house on fire if I tried lol.
I'm literally the least techy guy you would ever find haha

Mate, that literally just blew my head off, I have no idea how to even start doing that and would probably result in me setting my house on fire if I tried lol.
I'm literally the least techy guy you would ever find haha
It can be a bit complicated to do if you've never tried before or don't know layout of router and what settings are what lol

Right lads, have installed the smarters pro iptv app, have just bought a cheap month subby, but no epg, when I press to install epg it just loads up the channels and won't download, any ideas

Right lads, have installed the smarters pro iptv app, have just bought a cheap month subby, but no epg, when I press to install epg it just loads up the channels and won't download, any ideas
I wouldve got a test first mate as it could be shocking constant glitching freezing ect have you asked the supplier for iptv url have you got username password and url for service and usually a separate one for epg

Yeah I usually would mate but it was only a couple of quid so no massive loss tbh, have got that url but there's no where to input it in the smarters app mate. Literally asks me for name, username, password and then the url. All channels work bit when I click on install epg it just jumpsntonthe channels. Very annoying but oh well it's only on me mobile, if it was my Tele id be fuming haha

I
Yeah I usually would mate but it was only a couple of quid so no massive loss tbh, have got that url but there's no where to input it in the smarters app mate. Literally asks me for name, username, password and then the url. All channels work bit when I click on install epg it just jumpsntonthe channels. Very annoying but oh well it's only on me mobile, if it was my Tele id be fuming haha
Just have a play around with app maybe able to figure it out mate or have a search on Google or supplier dosnt support epg lol

Just so you all know, it's all good, my supplier being the legend that he is managed to sort me a user etc for the app, and as long as I don't run the z7+ I'm all good. So yeah, thanks guys, I'm chuffed to bits now!! Full epg, all my tv and catch up the lot on my phone, ******* brilliant haha

Back