Slyk Q Skin Mods v1

Just delete the whole section for channelselection. So ull see the bit that says screen="channelselection blah blah blah and highlight that all the way down until u see /screen but make sure its the one before the new screen for movieselection is started. That way ull be left with the mod that u require.

Last edited:
Just delete the whole section for channelselection. So ull see the bit that says screen="channelselection blah blah blah and highlight that all the way down until u see /screen but make sure its the one before the new screen for movieselection is started. That way ull be left with the mod that u require.

Hi, sorry to be a pain but is it possible to upload the q-mymod.xml with the section already edited? I've had a go at following your instructions but i'm just not seeing what i need to edit.

Thanks

If you can create me this mod i'll call you a champion.

I want a mod like Chabs Sky Q implemented on Slyk Q. So the picons should have a background and the picon should be slightly bigger.. However the channel selection menu will most likely need to be edited so this can be achieved. Please try adding this as a mod :)
image.jpeg

Is it possible to install the movie mod without the slyk 5 hd skin? I only have the q skin installed on my box. Cheers

And if you liked kiddacs sky planner movie selection screen as seen on slyk-1-hd but find its now missing info in the smaller file list, use this mod to get the full info back

5d9c73d3634ad7fecee6d3fb4711193d.jpg

Download

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fgpb3izpt1onopc/AACZ1uR84jmswM1NYJKBHxJ0a?dl=0

1) The download file includes the channel selection mod as your first post on this thread -_- which i don't prefer
2) Good image but when i installed that Mod on OpenATV, the time and date of when the event was recorded after pressing 'file list' were cut off at the end of the screen and my display settings are fine so it's something to do with the mods code.

Please can someone make a mod for making the channel selection background a little darker for slyk q so a bit like slyk v5 to a downgrade to v4 please?

Thank you

Transported part of my newest channel selection mod from slyk-1-hd over to the new Slyk Q skin to allow the user to scroll up/down the channel selection screen via the use of the infobar. This way the user can continue to watch the programme currently showing in full screen mode.

gmanpanthro I love this mod however I've noticed when browsing through the channels if the event title is particularly long it chops the end off. When pulling up the info bar whilst on that channel it's fine though, that's why I assume it related to the settings for this mod. Just thought I'd ask to see if anyone else has this minor problem before I ATTEMPT to sort it.

1_0_19_1B1D_802_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

Hi guys. I can't seem to get this to work. It just shows the current channel preview. I've installed kiddacs movie planner mod and I've gmanpanthro's files to usr/share/enigma2/slyk-q.

What am I missing?

Any idea how I get the info bar mod to work, I have transferred the q-mymods.xml and it changes nothing. If I transfer the skin.xml and overwrite my old skin.xml the box wont boot. Any help would be appreciated

Back