Slyk Skin Mods v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using the plugin picons. Il remove them now and try again. It seemed to do it just after installing but could be something I've been playing with. Il start undoing things

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I've broken it now. Picons.xyz will not install meaning picons not available. Tried twice now rebooting same

Found it

Something on the modded skin with all picons off so slyk on them all.... Kiddac's have a transparent background, modded shinny siilver

Last edited:
looking in to egp problem dont know if its just me
i turned all my mods on works perfect
mods off and it wont open

weird !

I've removed your modded file at the minute and still broken so will restore and try again. Will let you know if I get the epg issue but had nothing wrong apart from the siilver picons. Il ignore them for now and play with epg

sorry for giving you more problems lol

---------- Post Merged at 08:35 PM ----------

i turned on all mods and work backwards
so started turning them off

got as far as
<!-- unused movie / epg tabs greyed out -->
and that seem to break it

does anyone want it ?

---------- Post Merged at 09:14 PM ----------

Right after some messing and 24 ipks
and I have made it worse

if you get the problem of where EPG won't open
waht you do is

open the skin.xlm
head down to tabs greyed out
and change it to include from exclude

No idea why it is doing it but it is
i have tried removing it and no go at all

any problems let me know
good job this is still in testing

been messing around with it, but cant get it working right
that file needs to be included, so its at a stage that it is working with the file included

so the latest version is linked above and in post one

ok ive been playing around with your mods silver with the matrix plugin still dont know what im doing but have epgtimeline and slimelimeabm showing on the selection screen

skinparts epgtimeline.jpg

edit its above my head not sure how it works at alll lol

Last edited:
this morning i tried to remove the orignal skin so i would just end up with this one
and it was a no go for some reason

i tried to remove the original and then install still no go
new problem on the list thats for sure

so for now you need to keep the original unless im just doing something silly in my half awake state

If i think on tonight, i will try and answer some of the questions posted in here over the last 3 weeks. Gone a be a bit long winded to try and do this on my phone

hi can someone please help me out. I just noticed that the info bar with picon mod is chooped off at the left top corner. I have had a look at background file and I can see it is from the image itself. anyone with the correct png please share with me.

thanks

16fcb3254a.png

Last edited:
great skin. Have a question that I'm pretty sure the answer is "NO" but asking anyway :)

My "File List" page has green button mapped to TV and yellow button mapped to MOVIES within the planner. Is there anyway to have a separate section used from extras.xml for TV and MOVIES?

For movies there is a column that is not used (3rd column is always empty) so I'd like to get rid of it to allow more room in other columns. For TV this column is populated with record channel which is kinda useful and worth keeping.

thanks

nope... they would both use the same screen. There is no way to bring in a different screen depending on location or type of saved recording.

Are you wanting to make it smaller or bigger.

I ask that, because in extras.xml file there is an alternative layout "ChannelSelection3" that is a bit more spacious for the longer text the EPG importer brings in.

If you want to make it bigger, this section doesn't scroll, so you will see less description.

@kiddac

quick question for the boss
see pic below

Screen_Shot_2016_12_18_at_20_50_40.jpg

see day and date on epg
where is this in epg.xml please

im well rusty on this thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back