Slyk Skin Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone help me please ........... I would like the recording selections on the EPG (once u press record) changed from saying "add timer and add auto timer" changed to "Record and Series link" I cant seem to find where I would amend this, any help much appreciated, thanks

Its blue, because you press the blue button. That just brings in the icon for a blue button. Not my doing

---------- Post Merged at 01:43 PM ----------

The record popup can be changed for v4 by copying the code from v5. Recordtimerquestion and optionsdialog. Then there is just a new background graphic that you would also have to copy across from mybackgrounds. On my phone at work so haven't got access to the actual code

hey guys, just something i was tinkering with, i decided to change the names of timers and auto timers buttons to record and series record.
this is what i done.

1. Download EPGSelection.py from this folder. (Ithink i got it, seems to be working now) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6s28gttk0e659io/AAC40KdMkozYC4gV__1eNXRma?dl=0
2. Navigate to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens
3. Delete existing EPGSelection.pyo
4. Upload new EPGSelection.py to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens
5. Do a full reboot.

hope it helps somebody.

NB: Make a copy of your EPGSelection.pyo before you delete it, i have not fully tested everything since changing it, cheers.

Does this work with the new slyk v5 as when I've tried it I managed to boot loop the thing and had to do a full restore ?

Its blue, because you press the blue button. That just brings in the icon for a blue button. Not my doing

---------- Post Merged at 01:43 PM ----------

The record popup can be changed for v4 by copying the code from v5. Recordtimerquestion and optionsdialog. Then there is just a new background graphic that you would also have to copy across from mybackgrounds. On my phone at work so haven't got access to the actual code

Please can you post everything i need to add for the recorder timer question and options dialog with the new backgorund graphic because i want to use the same way you have done it so it looks to the best standard as Kiddac you sir i love the most no homo.

Thanks

Fair enough. I am having a break from my computer screen for a short while. If i find time and the desire i will update some of v4 with some off the newer elements of v5

Fair enough. I am having a break from my computer screen for a short while. If i find time and the desire i will update some of v4 with some off the newer elements of v5

That would be a great thing to do and i hope you do in the future as v4 is still my favorite skin version.

have you got the skin installed on the second box?
just copy and paste it over

---------- Post Merged at 09:53 PM ----------

if anyone wants a drag and drop to have so mods and changes are done, here you go

this is what i am running. it is the latest version of the skin

so what has it got?

24 to 12 hour clock
EGP arrow and line change
Picon fully in info bar
tabs hack
Custom s.ky media boot/restart/radio screen
name removed from preview screens in menus
smaller text in descriptioins and other places
progress bar colours changed
media player some items removed

before you download please backup your image

if you dont like it and you mess up and dont have a backup. just uninstall and reinstall you will get a stock install

Code:
[URL]https://www.dropbox.com/s/4amnhvf59e7k1l8/slyk-1-hd.zip?dl=0[/URL]

you wont get it looking just like mine as i have the box fonts different to stand

but if anyone wants it please take it and let me know if it works doing it this way
i have got it down to 1.2mb
i have it smaller at my end as i remove crossepg, the flags and the 2nd set of epg arrows/lines

ps
one thing you may need to change on box is
in the quickepg hit menu
viewmode - single epg
number of rows - 2

also to get the EPG hacks working you will need to change the .py file that kiddac has supplied
on his dropbox. But you don't need to touch the extras file

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kn6apupi45vs8an/AAA1GLMBPjwnaoFCVNiWaD7Za?dl=0

Hi siilver. Are you planning on doing this with version 5. I like what you've done with it but I like to move with the updates. Cheers

have you got the skin installed on the second box?
just copy and paste it over

---------- Post Merged at 09:53 PM ----------

if anyone wants a drag and drop to have so mods and changes are done, here you go

this is what i am running. it is the latest version of the skin

so what has it got?

24 to 12 hour clock
EGP arrow and line change
Picon fully in info bar
tabs hack
Custom s.ky media boot/restart/radio screen
name removed from preview screens in menus
smaller text in descriptioins and other places
progress bar colours changed
media player some items removed

before you download please backup your image

if you dont like it and you mess up and dont have a backup. just uninstall and reinstall you will get a stock install

Code:
[URL]https://www.dropbox.com/s/4amnhvf59e7k1l8/slyk-1-hd.zip?dl=0[/URL]

you wont get it looking just like mine as i have the box fonts different to stand

but if anyone wants it please take it and let me know if it works doing it this way
i have got it down to 1.2mb
i have it smaller at my end as i remove crossepg, the flags and the 2nd set of epg arrows/lines

ps
one thing you may need to change on box is
in the quickepg hit menu
viewmode - single epg
number of rows - 2

also to get the EPG hacks working you will need to change the .py file that kiddac has supplied
on his dropbox. But you don't need to touch the extras file

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kn6apupi45vs8an/AAA1GLMBPjwnaoFCVNiWaD7Za?dl=0

Hi siilver. Are you planning on doing this with version 5. I like what you've done with it but I like to move with the updates. Cheers

http://www.techkings.org/openvix-openatv-skins/103009-slyk-skin-mods-v5.html

yea we are working on it

There isn't really any new mods yet but we are working on it
there is the mods xlm file which is handy copy it your box, restart gui and you are done

Can't get it just right

I have the slyskin installed but it does not look like the pics. It's bright blue but when I press channel up and down it looks the dark blue sky hd skin also it says add timer instead of recordings. Hope someone understands what I mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back