Slyk Skin Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiddac, when I restore from a backup The toppicks isn't updating. I have reset the scripts properties to 755 but it won't update.
It goes through the motions but the images don't change.
Is it me or a problem with the feeds?

Edit: Bugger, wrong thread!

Last edited:
@Siilver do you still have the yellow arrow & line mod for the tv guide I tried the Dropbox link but says it's not valid? Wanna add it to my wooshbuild v5 slyk skin. Thanks

sent from the past using my Zx Spectrum

The arrow and line changed, so that old one doesn't work any more, but I do have a yellow line that you can use, but I think kiddac has his own to that you can change

The arrow and line changed, so that old one doesn't work any more, but I do have a yellow line that you can use, but I think kiddac has his own to that you can change
That would be great please mate, just so it stands out a lil more, if you cant find it just give me the file name & location & I change it myself if it's too much trouble. Thanks mate

sent from the past using my Zx Spectrum

No easy enough done at work now so it will be later in pm yea

You could do my mod. Xml it is in there you can pull it out and use it

Yes, saw it in the other thread. I prefer the now to be a bit larger to accommodate more text with the later to be a bit lower

View attachment 18348

Code:
   <!-- now name -->

<widget source="ServiceEvent" render="Label" position="798,274" size="386,24" foregroundColor="guidecolor" font="Regular;18" halign="left" valign="top" noWrap="1" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" transparent="1" zPosition="4">
            <convert type="EventName">NowName</convert>
        </widget>

<!-- now description -->

<widget source="ServiceEvent" render="RunningText" options="movetype=running,startpoint=0,direction=top,steptime=100,repeat=0,always=0,oneshot=0,startdelay=7000,wrap"
                 position="798,298" size="386,125" font="Regular;16" foregroundColor="white" valign="top" transparent="1" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" zPosition="4">
            <convert type="EventName">FullDescription</convert>
        </widget>

<ePixmap position="798,425" size="386,2" pixmap="div-h.png" alphatest="blend" transparent="1" />

<!-- next name -->

<widget source="ServiceEvent" render="Label" position="798,440" size="285,22" foregroundColor="guidecolor" font="Regular;16" halign="left" valign="top" Wrap="1" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" transparent="1" zPosition="4">
            <convert type="EventName">NextName</convert>
        </widget>

<widget source="ServiceEvent" render="Label" position="1087,440" size="44,22" foregroundColor="skyblue" font="Regular;16" noWrap="1" halign="right" valign="top" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" transparent="1" zPosition="4">
            <convert type="EventTime">NextStartTime</convert>
            <convert type="ClockToText">Format:%H.%M</convert>
        </widget>

<widget source="ServiceEvent" render="Label" position="1134,440" size="50,22" foregroundColor="skyblue" font="Regular;16" noWrap="1" halign="left" valign="top" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" transparent="1" zPosition="4">
            <convert type="EventTime">NextEndTime</convert>
            <convert type="ClockToText">Format:-%H.%M</convert>
        </widget>

<!-- next description -->

<widget source="ServiceEvent" render="RunningText" options="movetype=running,startpoint=0,direction=top,steptime=100,repeat=0,always=0,oneshot=0,startdelay=7000,wrap"
                position="798,461" size="386,110" font="Regular;16" foregroundColor="white" valign="top" transparent="1" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" zPosition="4">
            <convert type="EventName">NextDescription</convert>
        </widget>

<ePixmap position="798,570" size="386,2" pixmap="div-h.png" alphatest="blend" transparent="1" />

<!-- later name -->

<widget source="ServiceEvent" render="Label" position="798,586" size="285,22" foregroundColor="guidecolor" font="Regular;16" halign="left" valign="top" noWrap="1" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" transparent="1" zPosition="4">
            <convert type="EventName">ThirdName</convert>
        </widget>

<widget source="ServiceEvent" render="Label" position="1087,586" size="44,22" foregroundColor="skyblue" font="Regular;16" noWrap="1" halign="right" valign="top" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" transparent="1" zPosition="4">
            <convert type="EventTime">ThirdStartTime</convert>
            <convert type="ClockToText">Format:%H.%M</convert>
        </widget>

<widget source="ServiceEvent" render="Label" position="1134,586" size="50,22" foregroundColor="skyblue" font="Regular;16" noWrap="1" halign="left" valign="top" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" transparent="1" zPosition="4">
            <convert type="EventTime">ThirdEndTime</convert>
            <convert type="ClockToText">Format:-%H.%M</convert>
        </widget>

Nice work Lincsat,
Just wondering if it would be possible to have a larger preview screen?
Space could be created by removing icon and time/duration text and moving Now and Next programme down a little.

can anybody point me in the right direction i was looking to get my hand on the yellow progress bars but the 2 dropbox links on this forum says the links arnt here anymore any help i would appreciate it thanks

can anybody point me in the right direction i was looking to get my hand on the yellow progress bars but the 2 dropbox links on this forum says the links arnt here anymore any help i would appreciate it thanks

Links have been removed by the author. So u might have to wait until or if he decides to re upload them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back