Slyk skin v5 help

Shiv

TK Veteran
Hi

I'm sure what I'm about to ask us been covered many times but I just could not find via the search menu! When I press ok on the remote it brings up the quick epg bar below...what I'm trying to figure out is how to just have now and next in the epg bar not the 3rd listing. Hope this makes sense.

zgemma h2s,openatv 5.3,slyk skin v5.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 56
yep, you can have the old style 2 box InfoBar or the new 3 box info bar. Just amend the relevant section of my extras.xml

---------- Post Merged at 11:48 AM ----------

<!-- infobar layout -->
<!-- 1 = slyk original with tuner and snr -->
<!-- 2 = original sly style with 3 programmes, now, next, later -->
<!-- see secondinfobar below -->

<screen name="InfoBar" flags="wfNoBorder" position="0,0" size="1280,720" title="InfoBar" backgroundColor="transparent">
<panel name="Infobar-layout1" />
</screen>

#########################################################################################################

<!-- second info bar - ECM (line details) Info ( ok button twice ) -->
<!-- 1 = infobar layout 1 - no ECM (default)-->
<!-- 2 = infobar layout 1 - ECM -->
<!-- 3 = infobar layout 2 - no ECM -->
<!-- 4 = infobar layout 2 - ECM -->

<screen name="SecondInfoBar" flags="wfNoBorder" size="1280,720" title="InfoBar" backgroundColor="transparent">
<panel name="SecondInfoBar1" />
</screen>

yep, you can have the old style 2 box InfoBar or the new 3 box info bar. Just amend the relevant section of my extras.xml

---------- Post Merged at 11:48 AM ----------

<!-- infobar layout -->
<!-- 1 = slyk original with tuner and snr -->
<!-- 2 = original sly style with 3 programmes, now, next, later -->
<!-- see secondinfobar below -->

<screen name="InfoBar" flags="wfNoBorder" position="0,0" size="1280,720" title="InfoBar" backgroundColor="transparent">
<panel name="Infobar-layout1" />
</screen>

#########################################################################################################

<!-- second info bar - ECM (line details) Info ( ok button twice ) -->
<!-- 1 = infobar layout 1 - no ECM (default)-->
<!-- 2 = infobar layout 1 - ECM -->
<!-- 3 = infobar layout 2 - no ECM -->
<!-- 4 = infobar layout 2 - ECM -->

<screen name="SecondInfoBar" flags="wfNoBorder" size="1280,720" title="InfoBar" backgroundColor="transparent">
<panel name="SecondInfoBar1" />
</screen>[/QUOTE

hi

im trying to get the little yellow triangle on the crossepg menu...I added the three files from the mod skins folder To the usr/share/enigma2/slyk1hd/epg folder but all it did was change the colour to yellow and made it more thicker. Can you assist with getting that yellow triangle at the top please?

thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 47
its gone... forever ;)

you will notice you now have larger time font. There is no longer room for a little arrow

---------- Post Merged at 10:00 PM ----------

and I like changing things, to keep you all on your toes. Just like facebook decides to suddenly change everything you have been used to for the last year. ha ha

Back