Slyk Skin

eb2857

I am trying to update my Slky Skin I'm going into the 'ViX' menu, I am meant to click on 'ipkg-install' but that isn't in the list.

Can anyone help me, it would be greatly appreciated!

I don't use vix, maybe my information is out of date.
But I personally don't get questions like this. I appreciate your new to this and maybe a little aprehensive, but the first thing I do when I get a new electrical gadget is go delving through all the menus to see whats in them.
Is it really too much effort to click in each menu and see whats in it. Within 2 minutes you would have found something related to IPK or IPKG installer.

As long as you don't randomly start changing settings its perfectly safe to go into any menu you want. They are not going to bite.

thank you for your help!
Do you know anyone who provides channel gifts for the zgemma boxes. I currently have 2 boxes, and gift for them both? However the service I am getting off my provider is really bad. I have been told that ALL internet providers are switching from IPv4 to IPv6, and my provider says he cant do anything about it. 2 of my mates have told me they have had no problem with theirs so I am thinking that the whole IPv4 to IPv6 is a load of BS, but I cant judge. Can you help?

Back