1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smart iptv error......Cannot connect.

Discussion in 'IPTV Channel Lists / Rtmp Playlist' started by moommoo, May 22, 2017.

1. moommoo

moommoo Registered

I've got a Mac code for my smart tv . I've got a playlist that Ive taken it to pastebin and converted into an m3u. Ive uploaded the list and it appears on my tv. When Itry to watch the channels I get a message saying 'connecting....restarting...connecting' ...etc. Then I get a message saying 'unable to connect'. I've tried without firewall ....flushed dns server and so on but still no connection. I've btried without sky shield but still no joy. Can anyone shed some light on what I'm doing wrong?

2. moommoo

moommoo Registered

Following on from above....I've tried to view the playlist file in VLC but I get an error message there too saying 'Your input can't be opened:VLC is unable to open the MRL'.
    If anyone has working channels on smart iptv I'd be grateful if they could assist with a step by step guide for the downloading/uploading process.

3. stewd

stewd Registered

The list is most likely outdated... make sure you sort the search results from pastebin in date order and take the latest ones. They go out of date quickly it would seem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. moommoo

moommoo Registered

Thanks for your reply stewd. I did use the latest playlist but there mustbe something with how I've tried to link it. Ive tried the example link provided by Smart and theirs works. I think I'm just going to buy from a premium provider to save myself thrashing my head!

5. Lee johnstone

Lee johnstone Registered

Male
    I've got the same problem don't no why

6. Jacksoft

Jacksoft Registered

Male
    Once you upload your list,you must reset your device..ie..switch off and reboot.

If your still having probs Lee johnstone...pm me your mac and i`ll upload a current list for you..
    which should be good for ages.

7. Leitchyleck

Leitchyleck Registered

Male
    Any chance I could have a look at that list? Many lists don't last long so could be interested.

8. roberts10003

roberts10003 Registered

Male
    Hi there i have lg smart

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  9. madbriuk

madbriuk Registered

iv been trying sort this out for ages and had to give up, I have a Samsung smart tv running the smartiptv app, All sly works good but its the tv series and VOD don't work but all series work fine on my E2 box, So its ether the tv or some codecs problem, ? but still not sorted.
    thanks

10. obikenoby

obikenoby Registered

Male
    hi mate
    did u sort the issue...?
    I have a LG smart tv running the smartiptv app...load the list i can see it but when i click on any stream..is going to connecting and stay there forever...don t open any program ..plz advice

please help
    I have a LG smart tv running the smartiptv app...load the list i can see it but when i click on any stream..is going to connecting and stay there forever...don t open any program ..plz advice

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2018
  11. Zakutd

Zakutd Forum Supporter

The smart iptv app can't handle a too bigger file. The file size that your provider has added or given you maybe to big for the app,especially if it has a large amount of vod+TV series
    You could ask your provider to remove TV series (box sets) to reduce file size,or try STB app. Think the STB app is around £20ish for life sub but it's a better app and can handle a bigger file

12. kev69x

kev69x Registered

Male
    Aberdeen
    Have you tried ticking the "save online" box when you upload your file ?

13. obikenoby

obikenoby Registered

Male
    no i dont...will try now...thanks

14. obikenoby

obikenoby Registered

Male
    not working...still...
    when i upload them on it say :successful .Chanel 40 groups 1
    i can see them on my tv...but is going to :..Connecting.....
    and nothing from here...what can be wrong ...please help...thanks

15. Caturent

Caturent Registered

Male
    Saudi Arabia
    sounds like a provider problem mate, grab a test line of another provider on here and try theres.

16. kev69x

kev69x Registered

Male
    Aberdeen
    I would get your self a playlist of channels you know to be working and upload that, if you can view them like caturent said must be provider.
    Is smart iptv activated ? as you only get a 7 day trial.

17. gordnil

gordnil Registered

Are you using the siptv site to upload your m3u , if so. Delete your file first then re-install it