Smart iptv on samsung tablet

Running out

TK Veteran
My mate has downloaded this app on his samsung tablet , problem is when loads line up comes a channel all working fine , but he says there is no way to change the channel on the tablet is this correct?

He is using the smart iptv app , when he puts it on a sky sports channel comes on , and there is no way to turn over the channel on the tablet

TBH,had a look and can't find anything about using it on a tablet.Is there anything in the settings like show controls,controls always on top etc.

You can’t bring anything up on the tablet , all you have is a channel you can watch , no settings to be had anywhere

Smart IPTV app is for smart TVs and android devices like firesticks or android boxes. All of which use a remote control to operate.

There's lots of better IPTV apps for a tablet or phone which don't cost £5 either. Try GSE IPTV free. Works well on a tablet and if he like's it he can buy the ad free version.

Smart IPTV app is for smart TVs and android devices like firesticks or android boxes. All of which use a remote control to operate.

There's lots of better IPTV apps for a tablet or phone which don't cost £5 either. Try GSE IPTV free. Works well on a tablet and if he like's it he can buy the ad free version.
Got this app got a test but does not have VOD or adult wants £10 a month which is expensive

I had the same problem mate so i bought an OTG cable off ebay for about £2 then attached a keyboard, works great man u can type numbers to get to channel u want or arrows to change channel hope this helps

Apologies for jumping in with a different question, but Is there a player out there that like smart iptv requires just a mac code to run as I wish to use my Samsung tablet whilst away from home,I tried smart on it but kept getting messages that video files cannot be played on your device or something like that and other players tie in to my isp and cannot run while away even tried running vpn but no joy as it's tied in hence the question

Stb emu app is what you need.
Got it sorted,All it needed was for me to use a bluetooth keyboard as a means to access the player,got a 24 hour trial and got it to work using the keyboard as you would a remote for a firestick also tried it using a different isp(a Friends) and no problem so I am good to go using the tablet when I'm away from home... Result :(y)::)

Back