1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

smart iptv playlist keeps saying connect failed!

Discussion in 'IPTV Channel Lists / Rtmp Playlist' started by hannah28, Nov 30, 2017.

1. hannah28

hannah28 Registered

hi please can someone help me, I have uploaded a playlist and it did have a very recent date on it but when I go on the playlist on my firestick it keeps saying connect failed.. I have restarted it again and again and it wont work.. can anyone upload a playlist for me? thanks

2. Oscar CK

Oscar CK Registered

{Product Developer
    I think you have to approach your provider and double check if your router ip is with issue on server.

I came across this and just replace new line and sorted.

hope this help you

3. hillbilly1

hillbilly1 Registered

Playlist not working if connect fail

4. Ard Mhacha

Ard Mhacha Registered

Hi Guys i am having the very same problem, I downloaded smart iptv and took on a 2hr trial, decided not to go with this provider, found another provider, subscribed got a new m3u playlist tried to up load it but no joy the smart iptv app keeps referring to playlist Nr 1 which is now expired any help greatly received, thanks

5. qasim22

qasim22 TK Veteran

I think your servers are getting blocked so you need a VPN or they are just bad servers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

6. Ard Mhacha

Ard Mhacha Registered

The source is pretty good, I think its more something that I need to do how do I delete the old playlist ensuring the new m3u file will run?
    I have tried to uninstall and then reinstall the app several times

7. qasim22

qasim22 TK Veteran

When the providee sets up the sub they overwrite anything currently in place from the smart iptv site ( my list) tab

If you can get the m3u from provider you. an readd on there.

8. Ard Mhacha

Ard Mhacha Registered

I have the m3u playlist link it is me who has been trying to upload it as I only got the playlist via email, so in essence it is me who is trying to update the playlist but to no avail, the test I ran last night worked very well, but when I tried to enter the sub details no joy connect failed Check playlist Nr 1

9. qasim22

qasim22 TK Veteran

okay head over to this site below and enter mac in mac field and m3u link into playlist field then do captcha and add

http://siptv.eu/mylist/

that should be it

10. Ard Mhacha

Ard Mhacha Registered

That is exactly what I have been doing, but to no avail

11. qasim22

qasim22 TK Veteran

Seems the line is not active then bud thats my best bet

12. Ard Mhacha

Ard Mhacha Registered

J
    ust tried it again there but no joy, is it perhaps you think that my new subscription has not yet been approved ?

13. Ard Mhacha

Ard Mhacha Registered

Yes I am beginning to agree and come to the very same conclusion

14. qasim22

qasim22 TK Veteran

Once you are given the M3U link it means its live and ready

do you get message link added when u add or something else?

15. benijofar

benijofar Super Moderator Staff Member Forum Supporter

Male
    {Lazing Around
    Costa Blanca ...Spain
    If you want to pm me your m3u file and also the smart tv mac code i will test the link then reset it for you on siptv site.

Ard Mhacha likes this.
  16. Ard Mhacha

Ard Mhacha Registered

Thank you another member of the forum is doing the very same thing for me just as we speak, but thanks for the offer, your kindness has not gone unnoticed

17. Geoffh2

Geoffh2 Registered

Male
    im having exact same problems, downloading m3u files from various sites and saving them then uploading them on http://siptv.eu/mylist/ then restart my firestick and the channel list shows but connect fails. i did upload one that worked but they were channels i can get on my tv anyway. so anyone know any live uk tv links including Sky Sports and BT Sports would be apprecited

18. Geoffh2

Geoffh2 Registered

Male
    you can delete all playlists on iptv and start again http://siptv.eu/mylist/ add your MAC code at the bottom and hit delete then restart iptv app ...it deletes everything

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
  19. madbriuk

madbriuk Registered

try and update the smart iptv app they have updated it so delete old install new. hope it works.

bangord30 likes this.
  20. MOwen

MOwen Registered

Male
    Hi, I also keep getting playlist tiles and the 'Connect failed' and 'cannot connect' even though I have deleted and put back MAC and the URL link. TV says it is connected to Wifi. Done everything via siptv.eu/mylist/. Any further answers?