Smart IPTV playlist

magoo40uk

I recently have had a problem with Smart IPTV the channels all load but no sound i contacted my supplier who wouldnt give me the link for fear of me sharing it. Previously if this happened all i did was delete playlist and uploaded it again and sound came back... is there a way of retrieving my link address from the app? if i didnt upload it?

Actually, this is not a pile of shite moshibeth
I can understand where the Provider is coming from here and I tend to Agree with his Workings..
And i am not the Person they are talking about before you or anyone else says so. ;-)
Ask your Provider to do it for you, and remember to ask them to convert the line and not simply upload the M3u Line..
To many providers are doing this incorrect and this causes issue no end.. Do it properly as the Instructions say to do
http://siptv.eu/converter/

The link is below for you and if your provider refuses to give you an m3u file/url details they are not worth a toss,You pay for that when you take out the service so if its a provider from this forum and he is not playing ball then contact benijofar Moderator and he will help

Smart IPTV

I don't know why the provider can't just activate it himself if he's not happy about giving url's out, it takes less than 10 seconds.
To the op: send your mac address to your provider and tell him he needs to activate the m3u again if he won't allow you to do it yourself

thank everyone for your assistance after carefully rethinking what i was going to do next he at least did it for me i disagree mbull with his practices and yours if i pay for a sub i am hardly going to share it with anyone else i should be given a copy of the link.

thank everyone for your assistance after carefully rethinking what i was going to do next he at least did it for me i disagree mbull with his practices and yours if i pay for a sub i am hardly going to share it with anyone else i should be given a copy of the link.
Well said,he may have seen this posting of yours

mbulls point is valid in my opinion. Where do you think all these free links come from? A lot of them are leaked by people. Suppliers should however be prompt in added the URL back if they are not willing to provide it to customers.

the point is, anyone (including FACT, Premier League spies, etc, etc) can request a m3u and thereby get details of the server address, this is why a lot of iptv suppliers refuse to send out server addresses in the form of a m3u

Back