smart iptv

tkeogh

i have a sub already for this but not working too great lately, wondering can i get a 2nd sub to add to this or can i only be with 1 supplier at a time?

Only 1 supplier when you add the 2nd supplier it will overwrite your first why would you want 2 suppliers if the 1 ain’t any good then don’t bother with it

good app mate if you set it up properly, my go to app instead of perfect player and stbemulator, its a paid app for a reason chum;)

If you want the best app for your smart tv as caturent has said go for smart stb it’s just over £20 but you get what you pay for mate

If you want the best app for your smart tv as caturent has said go for smart stb it’s just over £20 but you get what you pay for mate

Totally Agree i have used ssiptv and although i found it to be good i also installed smart stb found it to be a lot better and the picture quality with my provider is excellent and no buffering at all. at the mo i am paying a monthly fee of £1.55 to use smart stb but will soon take out the lifetime option for roughly £20

Back