Smart IPTV

Hi All,

I have been using a zgemma box with a plugin for ****, now their website has went down but a new website has appeared and I can login to it, ****? So i am guessing they are rebranding for whatever reason... as that domain was registered around the same time **** went offline.

My question is though, How can I obtain the M3U link if their website is down, I can't seem to find it on the client area of the new website and so far no response from the ticket system.

My service is still working with them, but would like to swap over to the Smart IPTV app on my TV as it looks a lot more simple to use that the Zgemma box..

Thanks,

Last edited:
Hi All,

I have been using a zgemma box with a plugin for Satsni, now their website has went down but a new website has appeared and I can login to it, ipee.tv ? So i am guessing they are rebranding for whatever reason... as that domain was registered around the same time Satsni went offline.

My question is though, How can I obtain the M3U link if their website is down, I can't seem to find it on the client area of the new website and so far no response from the ticket system.

My service is still working with them, but would like to swap over to the Smart IPTV app on my TV as it looks a lot more simple to use that the Zgemma box..

Thanks,
Alter the suppliers name or you will get a ban.

Back